- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 18 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Tom Clancy's: The Division - Gold Edition (PS4)
This item is currently not in stock.
- The Gold Edition includes the game, a Season Pass and early access to the National Guard Gear Set, the season pass includes a full year of major expansions and exclusive benefits
- Black Friday - a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and one by one, basic services fail and In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos
- The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated, leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, these agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society, when society falls, we rise
- Harness state-of-the-art technology as a member of the Division, customise your character and your backpack, communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch, loot fallen enemies and customise and level up your weapons, gear and skills
- Choose and upgrade your skills and synergize with your teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Tom Clancy's The Division
A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.
Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a man-made virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins.
We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days. In Tom Clancy’s The Division, immerse yourself in a frighteningly chaotic and devastated New York City, where all has failed. As a Division agent, your mission is to restore order, team up with other agents, and take back New York.
A new take on the Clancy series
Welcome to an online, open world RPG experience where exploration and player progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons, and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading, and much more.
Team up with friends in co-op, jump in and jump out at any time, and use your combined skills to fight the crisis, investigate the sources of the virus, and engage all threats... even your own citizens. Seamlessly engage in PvP, player-to-player trading, and experience suspenseful scenarios where danger can come from anywhere and anyone.
Only on next-gen
Powered by the new game engine Snowdrop, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles, with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction, and an insane amount of detail and visual effects.
Gear up and live your own adventure
As part of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen foes and craft new, improved gear. Completely customise your go-bag, an agent’s only supplies in the event of collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Customise your agent with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gear, and much more. The choices you make can help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos.
Platform for Display: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Gold
Top customer reviews
About the game: it is basically a RPG but doesn't feel like one . It's just amazing , the way the game is designed , it's very additive.
Graphics -10/10 , gameplay - 10/10 , story - to be true there isn't much ( m still giving it a 10 ) , online gameplay - 10/10 .
Info for people who intend to buy this game -
1. I have a 1 Mbps net connection ( download rate is 150 Kbps ) and the game works like a charm.
2. PSN subscription is not mandatory but having one is a ++ ( trust me ,only your friends can help you level up faster and you can't trust random people you meet in the dark zone )
Having said that, it might not appeal to everyone as the story finishes in about 20-30 hrs. The multiplayer aspect is it's strongest feature. I do suggest giving this game a try though.... I'm loving it.....
But a great game nevertheless.