Tata Tea Gold, 1kg
|Price:||420.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- These gently rolled 15% long leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma
- Tata Tea Gold - A perfect tea, beyond compare
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
|This is a Vegetarian product.|
All food products are non-returnable.
Subscribe & save to get additional 5% - 10% off
Subscribe to this product & get additional 5%-10% off, free & automatic monthly shipping.
New to Subscribe & Save?Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Tata Tea Gold Leaf
Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. I agree that if you require strong color/flavor you need to add a little more leaves in to the preparation because TATA Tea Gold is not meant for people who like very strong color seekers. Its more workable for people who wants real flavor with natural golden color in the final preparation. Although even a single tea-spoon is enough to prepare a natural golden cup full of real tea.
2. One may keep in mind before using that this tea contains real whole dry tea leaves, so it may take more 2 minutes in preparation in comparison with other brands and the reason is, it is without any added artificial colors into it. The whole dried tea leaves takes time to release real flavor of the contents.
3. Taste is premium & up to the expectations as always.
4. Packaging is good enough. Visual ergonomic principles well taken into consideration designing the same. Its smarter and visually appealing than the previous packs.
I’m using this product from more than 2 years. So, its not an random review. In my family we are using this product in making of every single cup day and night 24x7, whenver we feel like to have one.
On a side note, I would really hope if Tata would go Organic and Fairtrade in the future.
Only suggestion we should have one option to sometime pre-pone our purchase considering festivals and occasions.
Red Label is not bad, its just this one is better.
This tea is perfect blend of aroma, taste and strong nature of tea. This is perfectly balanced tea between taste and kadak chai.
Wagh bakri Tea is too strong with awful taste and Red Label is not so strong but taste good.
This one got balanced both of it. So a must buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
using it since many years... one of my favorite.. Tata products never let you down.. Don't like the strong tea and this one is moderate..Published 5 days ago by Swati Patel
at fast wen i started using it , it was having taste of tulsi and cardamom but wen i bought another packet of it it tastes like the same tea we use daily (open market tea from... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer