- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: OUP India; Edition edition (13 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198062192
- ISBN-13: 978-0198062196
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.3 x 13.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,85,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Table is Laid: The Oxford Anthology of South Asian Food Writing (Oxford India Collection) Paperback – 13 May 2009
About the Author
John Thieme, Visiting Professor of Literature at the University of East Anglia, has held Chairs at the University of Hull (1990-97) and London South Bank University (1997-2001). He has published extensively on post-colonial/ Commonwealth writing. He has been Editor of The Journal of Commonwealth Literature since 1992 and General Editor of the Manchester University Press Contemporary World Writers Series since 1994. Ira Raja is Assistant Professor in the Department of English, University of Delhi and Postdoctoral Fellow, La Trobe University, Australia.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Food, Drink & Entertaining
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Society & Culture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Indian History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > African & Middle Eastern
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > Asian