- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.5 x 27.9 cm ; 381 g
- Item model number: SSK-EBS-0401
- ASIN: B01LQ5C7QW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 September 2016
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (142 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #187 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Syska Essential 4-Socket Surge Protector (White)
- Material: Plastic, Color: White
- Item Dimension: 58.42mm x 25.4mm x 279.4mm
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Surge Protector
- 12 months warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
- Universal sockets
- Equipped with spike and surge protection
- Ergonomic design with on/off switch, light indicator and 2m cord
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
It is an extension board with 4 sockets. This appliance is equipped with surge and spike protection which limits the voltage supplied to the device by strong the excess power and releasing. It ensures the appliance is safe to use at all times.
Top customer reviews
Why buy this ❓
☑️ Truly compatible with multiple plugs from various countries. [ CHECK IMAGES ]
☑️ Surge on spike protection. Essential for expensive appliances. Replaceable safety Fuse also present.
☑️ Common ON-OFF button provided with LED indicator
☑️ Clean and neat front face
☑️ Impressive finishing and sturdy
☑️ Can be WALL MOUNTED [ CHECK IMAGES ]
☑️ Most Indian plugs are very snug fit. No loose connection (Quality speaks here)
☑️ Inexpensive pricing , bought for three hundred only.
What lacks here ❓
❗️Not made from unbreakable material
❗️Two-pin plugs feel slightly loose
❗️Extension wire length of 2 meter is average. Should have been atleast 3 meters.
❗️No independent On-Off buttons for sockets.
But, overall it gives you enough bang for your 💲💲💲 and you may buy this over other similarly placed brands.
-> GM's similar product is priced higher and similar in quality.
There is a warranty also in case of damages but for cheap products warranty hardly matters, what matters is quality!
I recommend it to all my peers here.
Kindly hit the Helpful button below to support.