Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply
- Super high efficiency up to 87 percent and double forward converter design
- Highly reliable japanese brand capacitors and 12 centimetersball bearing cooling fan
- Ample +12 volt outputs and universal ac input
- Reduecs line loss and power distortion and universal ac input and smart and silent fan control
- Universal video card sopport and ultra ventilation
Return Policy on this item
This item is non- returnable
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sea Sonic Electronics launches the S12II "Bronze" Series, the updated version of the award winning S12II Series to meet the growing demand for high efficiency and yet price competitive power supplies. his, combined with Active Power Factor Correction, enables the S12II Bronze to reduce energy waste, boost power efficiency and more importantly, reduce the energy costs for the users.
Top customer reviews
Update 10/07/2015:- Still PC turning off abruptly. Problem still persists. Contacted Triupati enterprises for RMA, they said it will take around 20 Days for processing.
Update 07/07/2015:- its working fine again after changing the power cord. Have done load testing using prime 95 for 1 hour and 30 minutes and it worked well. Will test for 48 hours under load. But still a less star for amazon and seller.
Honeycomb mesh was dented on arrival and there was no import sticker or anything. No manufacturing date or MRP mentioned on box. Can be some grey market unit. And now after 15 days, it just went kaput. Now need to contact Seasonic for RMA. Will Update the review after getting it replaced. Also, unit has 2 pin euro plug which has ground in those two pins only, where as Indian Plugs need separate 3rd pin for grounding. Seasonic should provide 3pin power cord with it.
Though reviews say this is the one of the best PSU at this price. Let's see how will be the after sales service for seasonic products in India.
Bought from Seller ROCKY MARKETING.
Pro's :- The review on jonnyguru does it justice, as the voltage regulation was within 1.5% for all rails, ( tested with a multimeter ).
- The power supply has a clean black exterior, and the sleeved cables aren't bad either, just a little stiff. However, they were easy enough to route through the cable management cutouts in the cabinet.
- The fan is quiet, even under heavy load.
- 80+ bronze is a good energy efficiency rating under this price range ( 5k and below ).
Cons :- None really.
The group design of the PSU doesn't support the c7 sleep state of the intel 4th gen Haswell processors, but it can be disabled and they are still compatible with this unit ( not a con ).
Will recommend to everyone looking for a 500-550w power supply.
strong thick cables and no noise at all
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
First I would say is that the psu is very quiet and has a very good cable sleeving.Read more