SanDisk Cruzer Blade SDCZ50-008G-I35 8GB USB 2.0 Pen Drive
|Sale:||230 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||59 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Keep your digital world in your pocket in our smallest package
- Transfer and share photos, videos, songs and other files between computers with ease
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Brand SanDisk Colour Black/Red Item Height 3 Millimeters Item Width 6.9 Centimeters Item Weight 9 g Product Dimensions 12.2 x 6.9 x 0.3 cm Item model number SDCZ50-008G-B35 RAM Size 8 GB Operating System Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 & 8.1 Included Components SanDisk® Cruzer® Blade 8GB
From the Manufacturer
Ergonomic Design, Enormous Capacity
The enormous capacity of the SanDisk Cruzer Blade 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive allows you to carry your favourite movies, songs, videos and pictures wherever you go. Its lightweight and thumb-sized design makes it ultraportable and easy to carry around. A small loop at the rear end of the SanDisk 8GB flash drive enables it to be attached with a lanyard or key ring, which enhances its portability, reduces the risk of losing this tiny device and also makes it easy to site. The SanDisk flash drive is available in smart black and red combination, which makes it visually all the more appealing.
Secured and Speedy
Now your data will be protected from prying eyes even if you share your SanDisk Cruzer Blade flash drive with somebody, as the SecureAccess from SanDisk ensures that the saved content is viewed only by people you permit access to. Lock sensitive or confidential data in password-protected folders secured by 128-bit AES encryption. Transferring data in your SanDisk 8GB pen drive is easy and simple. After a one-time download and installation of the drivers, you can just plug the device and drag-and-drop the items you wish to store in your portable flash drive.
- Capacity: 8GB
- Interface: USB v2.0
- Security: Password protection and 128-bit AES encryption
- Compatible OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:26 Mins|
I got a speed of 7.5 MBps while writing the data from my laptop (Asus, i5, 500GB, 1GB, USB 2.0, Windows 7 HP) to cruzer blade.
So I decided to perform the tests. Here are the results: (Format - FAT32)
1. ISO file (Linux Mint 16 - 1.13 GB) - Started with 4.5 MBps but in 10 seconds caught a steady speed of 7.5 MBps.
2. MP3 files (69 files - Total 1.1 GB) - Started with 6 MBps and after 2 seconds, fluctuated between 6.8 - 7.4 MBps.
3. MP4 video (1 file - 400 MB) - Started at 6.8 MBps and after 3 seconds, speed was always above 7.2 MBps.
4. Zip Files (21 files - 281 MB) - Started at 6 MBps and then fluctuated between 6-6.5 MBps.
5. PPT Files (92 files - 141 MB) - Started at 4.8 MBps and then remained in between 5 - 5.5 MBps.
6. PDF Files (15 files - 52 MB) - Started at 7.5 MBps and remained constant..
>> Read Speed of this Pendrive is almost constant for above 6 files i.e 18 MBps - 20 MBps.
Final Words: There are two possibilities
1. Either only my Pen drive is such a faster hunk, or
2. Sandisk has improved the write speed in this Pen Drive.
GO FOR IT>>>
Build: This drive is very tiny. Its length is about 2/3rd size of an index finger of a grown man. It's built of a weak plastic material that seems like it'll crush in 1 stomp of a foot. The drive becomes warm after about 10 mins of continuous usage.
For better build: Try HP v250w. IIt's more expensive, but it's made of steel.
Performance: This is a usb 2.0 drive and that means it has slower transfer speeds compared to usb 3.0 drives. For example, the drive scored 6-7 Mbps write speed while transferring files onto the drive.
For Better performance: If you're planning to frequently load unload a lot of large files, consider investing in a usb 3.0 drive like Transcend Jetflash 700 or HP X205.
Like: Cheap, small
Dislike: build quality
Recommended to: Ones who need big size on budget and are willing to compromise on sturdy build quality and fast performance of usb 3.0 pen drive.
Sure this drive has some flaws. But at the given budget, this the max storage that one can get. Hence the 5 star rating.
1. Small form-factor. Easily fits into the most cramped spaces incase you are using the ports adjacent to USB on your laptop.
2. Very simple and no brainer mechanism. Just push in and use. No sliding or twisting or turning, etc., etc. required.
3. Decent transfer speeds. Can watch a 1080p movie directly from the USB drive while copying something on to it.
4. Somewhat useful Secure Vault software provided.
1. All plastic. Not the very durable.
Build quality is very poor.. Totally made of Plastic. And already broke one, and its still working somehow.
Build quality = 1 out of 10
Transfer Rate/ Speed = 3 out of 10
Frequent usage - NOT RECOMMENDED.
Once in a Blue Moon - Go ahead its cheap.
Pls check the images of the speed test done with two different software
Could you please clarify on this?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it to backup my old collection of songs. Excellent product and delivered before time.Published 1 hour ago by Amazon Customer
Disk gets corrupted very soon.... Have lost data thrice in two months.Published 10 hours ago by Ashish