Samsung On5 Pro (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8MP primary camera with auto mode, beauty face, continuous shot, interval shot, panorama mode and 5MP front facing camera with palm gesture selfie and 120 degree selfie mode
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels HD display
- Andorid v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.3GHz Exynos quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Surf Like a Pro
Enjoy high-speed browsing with 4G enabled Galaxy On5 Pro. With Ultra Data Saving mode, save up to 50%* data as you shop online, stream videos or download your favourite apps.
*Results based under Samsung Internal lab test conditions. Individual results may vary.
Game Like a Pro
With enhanced memory in the Galaxy On5 Pro, play your favourite games seamlessly and mount the leader board to ace it.
Ride Like a Pro
The S bike mode in Galaxy On5 Pro keeps unwanted calls at bay so that you can keep on riding tension free
The Quick Launch camera feature makes sure that you never miss a beautiful moment. It has other exciting features like:
1. Palm gesture selfie mode.
2. 120 degree selfie mode.
Perfect to the finest detail, the HD display gives you vivid colours and contrast for a lively viewing experience.
With its dazzling design and premium faux leather back, the Galaxy On5 Pro takes your style statement a notch higher.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Samsung On5 Pro Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Delivered On - 24/11/2016 with Free PRIME 2 day delivery
Price - Rs 7,990
Writing this review after using the phone for a week.
Why I chose Samsung?
Before buying this phone, I did a lot of research online and everyone was suggesting to go with the Redmi 3S Prime which offered a much better specification at a marginally higher price. However, I had owned the MI3 before and the memory of their horrendous after sales service was still fresh in my memory. So I decided NOT to go with MI/ Xiaomi anymore and go with a Tier 1 brand instead, that is why I chose Samsung.
Samsung sells the highest number of Android devices globally and has a robust after sales service network in place, something you won't be getting with MI or other Chinese brands.
Now let's see if this phone is for you or not:-
1. 5 inch form factor - Easy to carry and for one-handed operation.
2. 720p TFT LCD Screen - It isn't as sharp as Super AMOLED, but it's good enough to watch HD (720p) videos.
3. Build Quality - The phone is built with high quality plastic and has a premium look-n-feel to it. Doesn't look or feel cheap at all.
4. 2 GB RAM - This is enough to carry your day to day operation with ease. No lag or stutters with moderate usage.
5. 16 GB ROM - Enough storage for installing all essential apps and files.
6. Micro-SD Support - This phone has dedicated Micro-SIM slots and a Micro SD slot. You can use a Micro SD up to 128 GB.
7. VoLTE Support - The phone comes with VoLTE support out of the box and it works flawlessly with Reliance JIO.
8. Network Reception - The network reception is top notch.Read more ›
After searching nearly for 15 days, resisting the Chinese phones which offered a better configuration at lower prices, I settled for this model taking into consideration after sales and service and brand power.
Gold one looks royal.
Phone back although made of plastic dosent slip from hands.
Light weight to carry.
Battery is replaceable unlike Chinese phones , so if the battery goes bad I can replace it myself than go to the service center.
With 2G it lasted for 1.5 days.
With 4G it lasts for a day.
Charging takes 2.5 hours.
Battery cable is short.
Ultra power saver mode servers is extremely useful when your battery is dying.
out of internal 16 GB , 10.2 is available, OS and internal apps consume the rest
out of 32 GB Sandisk memory card 29.5 GB is available.
Both internal and external memory work fast, no lag while watching videos or listening to audio online and offline.
The video streaming on 4G is good.
I put a Affix tempered glass on the screen.
Screen touch works fine but could have been better .
This isnt AMOLED display however I am satisfied with the TFT display and its colors.
Checking phone in outdoor needs the 'outdoor' setting to increase the brightness,It could have been better.
Clarity of pictures from rear camera is good with size of an image to be 3-4MB.
Selfies from front camera have a wider selfie angle allowing more people to come in the selfie with fine quality.
Sound during conversation is crystal clear.
Loudspeaker sound is okay.Read more ›
-It looks elegant.
-It is from a well known and established brand with service centers at every corner(literally).
-Comes with good enough specs ,but had to compromise on the display quality.But trust me ,its still enough.Unless you prefer the AMOLED.
-Great battery life for 1 full day usage
-The chipset is kind of low end.But still its enough for day to day task.Anyway you should know that the TouchWiz UI is very heavy so don't expect anything SUPER fliud UI experience.It lags a bit in opening certain apps.The switching between apps is also little laggy.
-The UI is customizable in many ways.
-Camera is decent.Nothing fancy here.
-Audio quality is great.
-Played "daddy was a thief" ,COC , Mini Militia ,temple run without any issues or lag.
-No heating at all.
-Build quality is quite premium with the aluminium frame and lightweight body.
All in all this phone is good for people who want good battery life,great after sales support and a smartphone for day to day usage.If you are a heavy gamer or heavy app user then look somewhere else.
Thanks for reading my review.I hope it helps.
If you want to know anything more about this smartphone then please comment down below.