- Item Weight: 975 g
- Item model number: RSS1993
- ASIN: B01N2PA77G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,957 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Red Tape Men's Tan Leather Sandals and Floaters - 11 UK/India (45 EU)
This item is currently not in stock.
- Material Type: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Hook and loop
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; if your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun, heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
Customers who bought this item also bought
Relax and feel comfortable in the finest sandals and slippers by Red Tape. Pair them with your favorite casual pants, shorts or jeans and set your own fashion statement!
About the Brand :-
Launched in 1996 in India, Red Tape has carved a niche for itself as a World-Class High Fashion range of Semi-Formal & Casual range of Shoes & Sandals. With its recent launch of Apparels & Accessories along with opening of Retail Stores, the brand is poised for the next level of growth in the Indian market.
Global History about the Brand :-
Red Tape was launched in the UK in 1992, the brand has already earned international recognition with its success in UK, India, South Africa, US, Canada, New Zealand etc. Red Tape is now being sold in over 17 countries world-wide. The product development is monitored by the Company Studios in UK & South Africa where top quality designers from Italy, US &India come together to make world class designs in tune with the latest fashion trends. The brand has achieved an enviable position by its proactive approach.
Top customer reviews
I thought the sandals I ordered were original Red Tape brand and would be a fresh stock. But instead received a duplicate brand and an old look. The logo got wiped out in a week's time.
It actually was an embarrassing moment for me as I had gifted this sandals to someone and cannot ask them back as it was gifted.
I think this was a second copy.