Qualitas Pack of 6 Tempered Glass for Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 + Handheld Selfie Monopod with Bluetooth Clicker
This item is currently not in stock.
- Precise, laser-cut dimensions provide maximum protection for the entire touchscreen surface of your Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 (Note: Covers the flat portion of the screen ONLY and not the curved edges.)
- Ultimate Scratch Protection: Premium tempered glass effectively resists scratches thanks to its 9H hardness rating (harder than a knife).
- HD Clarity: 99% transparency and oleophobic anti-smudge coating maintain your devices original high-definition viewing experience and high-sensitivity touch response.
- Smooth Feel: Tempered glass feels far smoother than plastic PET screen protectors. Fingers glide across the protector as freely as with your original glass screen.
- Package includes a selfie bluetooth remote control monopod which can be paired easily with your iPhone/iPod/iPad, Samsung and other Android phones. The Bluetooth clicker is provided with the package which just needs to be powered on and connected to your device.
Protect your Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 from knocks and scratches, every single time with our tempered glass screen protector. With an industry-high 9H hardness (harder than a knife's blade), this protector is virtually impossible to scratch, whatever you whack against it. Precisely cut to cover the entire flat surface of your devices screen, keeping the earpiece speaker, camera, light sensor and home button totally unobstructed. Transparent, paper-thin and sporting an anti-smudge coating, enjoy your original HD display and high-response touch. Pack of 6 Premium tempered glasses makes this screen protector much smoother than the cheaper plastic alternatives. Fingers glide across just like your original glass screen. Package includes a selfie bluetooth remote control monopod which can be paired easily with your iPhone/iPod/iPad, Samsung and other Android phones. The Bluetooth clicker is provided with the package which just needs to be powered on and connected to your device.