|Fits as expected||
Puma Men's Neptune Dp Running Shoes
|You Save:||700.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure type: Lace-Up
- Warranty type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 Days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Puma is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, Puma has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. Puma offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. It engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen and Mihara Yasuhiro to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The Puma Group owns the brands Puma, Cobra Golf, Tretorn, Dobotex and Brandon. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach Germany.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
2. You can easily loosen or tighten shoes as per your comfort, just with losing or tightening the laces (This point has a significance owing to the fact that some shoes are rigid in this regard).
3. Too much comfortable for running as well as everyday use. I sometimes don't even feel wearing any shoes.
4. Attractive and captures everyone's attention, at least for the initial 6-months till they got dirty.
5. Easily washable, although you might not get the all new-look shine again after the wash.
6. I have used them in all weather conditions as well as in all geometric conditions (trekking, playing ground-sports, dirt walking, everyday office use!); still there is little wear and tear (A small hole in upper side of each shoe after extensive use for around 15-months).
Over all, just go for it...