iPhone 6 Screen Protector, iPhone 6S Screen Protector, Electroplating Mirror Effect Film, Ballistic Tempered Glass Protector, F-color™ Maximum Screen Protection from Bump Drop Scrape 9H Silver
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Electroplating effect tempered glass screen protector decorates your screen
- Premium thin 0.3mm 2.5d round edges ballistic tempered glass screen protector for iphone 6s / iphone 6 4.7 inch exclusively
- Kindly note: since iphone 6 / iphone 6s screen is round-edge design, this tempered glass protector does not cover the entire screen, leaving reasonable edge space for wearing most brands of protective cases
- Ultra 99% transparent, 99% accurate touch screen: delicate touch, sensitive response
- 9h) high hardness & impact resistance: the surface of tempered glass has a hardness of 9h, 3 times stronger than regular pet film
p>F-color Electroplating Tempered Glass Screen Protector!
-Ultra Transparent, 2.5D Round Edges.Touch Screen Accuracy,Delicate Touch
-High Hardness(9H),Impact Resistance. Anti-shatter Film, Won't be sharp even broken.Safer!
-Clean screen with Wet Wipe;
-Dry and remove streaks with Dry Wipe.
-Pick up tiny lint/dust with Blue Electrostatic Precipitation literally.
-Peel off Protective Mask Labelled"No.1" from Protector,
-Be sure NOT touch the "Sticky Silicone" side of protector.
-Align the cutouts corretly, then Place the protector on screen,
-Then Press & Hold your index finger (about 10 seconds) on the center of screen to complete Silicone Adhesion.
-Squeeze out air bubbles starting from the center of screen and wide outwards.
-Bubble on the edges will disappear within 1 to 2 days.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Also, it's a bit long -- I'm using it with a case that wraps around the curved edges of the glass, and it's clear on the left and right (small gap), just touching at the top, and interfering at the bottom. It was causing the protector to lift up at the bottom corners, but I shaved back the case a bit and it is now OK. Looking at it without the case, it's closer to the bottom edge than to the other edges.