- Product Dimensions: 36.8 x 37 x 5.1 cm ; 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: PPBR 03
- ASIN: B00GBXD3KY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (312 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #401 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Prestige PPBR 03 Barbeque
- Quick to assemble
- Coal based cooking
- Foldable legs
- Grill support and Stand is one Piece
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Welcome to the sizzling simmering world of Prestige Barbecue. Starry nights and the aroma of food grilled on charcoal. Be the center of fun and attention while you cook up a storm for family and friends. It's easy with the stylish new array of Prestige barbeque grills. So what are you waiting for? Let’s put that apron on and throw the Barbecue of the season.
Top Customer Reviews
2) Easy to clean
3) A lot of room to cook
4) The skewers which you get are stronger than expected
Cons (gonna be detailed with this)
1) The major draw back with this kit is that the tray slides on to the grill (doesn't just fit like a glove and you would have to put some effort), hence you would be unable to use pre burnt charcoal (the charcoal I'm referring to/used is the one used by restaurants for tandoor ovens, but in smaller chunks). Hence I would recommend to directly burn the charcoal on the griller using starters or coconut shells.
2) If you are able to use pre burnt charcoal, the gap b/w the tray and grill is small on the outer side, so you can't slide in large chunks of pre burnt charcoal. Because of which, the charcoal tends to burnt out fast and you would have to replace it frequently (would recommend about 3.5 to 4 kg of charcoal - small chunks - for 4 people - for a party which lasts about 5 to 6 hours - including grill prep time). Because of this frequent replacement, you won't get the necessary heat to cook the food faster.
Would recommend if you are going to have small BBQ party for 2-4 and if you regularly camp/go for trips with your friends since this kit is really light and extremely portable.
I bought this for 640 bucks and all I can say is that it's a great value for money product. It comes with 3 metal skewers which are quite long.. It requires 2kg coal to supply sufficient heat..
Nothing to complaint for the price we pay for it.
If you are looking for a low price BBQ then this BUY THIS!
The grill diameter is just 34cms. It's better to get a custom made grill from a local welding shop.