- Product Dimensions: 36.8 x 37 x 5.1 cm ; 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: PPBR 03
- ASIN: B00GBXD3KY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: 320 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #745 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Prestige PPBR 03 Barbeque
|Price:||845.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Quick to assemble
- Coal based cooking
- Foldable legs
- Grill support and Stand is one Piece
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Welcome to the sizzling simmering world of Prestige Barbecue. Starry nights and the aroma of food grilled on charcoal. Be the center of fun and attention while you cook up a storm for family and friends. It's easy with the stylish new array of Prestige barbeque grills. So what are you waiting for? Let’s put that apron on and throw the Barbecue of the season.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
2) Easy to clean
3) A lot of room to cook
4) The skewers which you get are stronger than expected
Cons (gonna be detailed with this)
1) The major draw back with this kit is that the tray slides on to the grill (doesn't just fit like a glove and you would have to put some effort), hence you would be unable to use pre burnt charcoal (the charcoal I'm referring to/used is the one used by restaurants for tandoor ovens, but in smaller chunks). Hence I would recommend to directly burn the charcoal on the griller using starters or coconut shells.
2) If you are able to use pre burnt charcoal, the gap b/w the tray and grill is small on the outer side, so you can't slide in large chunks of pre burnt charcoal. Because of which, the charcoal tends to burnt out fast and you would have to replace it frequently (would recommend about 3.5 to 4 kg of charcoal - small chunks - for 4 people - for a party which lasts about 5 to 6 hours - including grill prep time). Because of this frequent replacement, you won't get the necessary heat to cook the food faster.
Would recommend if you are going to have small BBQ party for 2-4 and if you regularly camp/go for trips with your friends since this kit is really light and extremely portable.
I bought this for 640 bucks and all I can say is that it's a great value for money product. It comes with 3 metal skewers which are quite long.. It requires 2kg coal to supply sufficient heat..
Nothing to complaint for the price we pay for it.
If you are looking for a low price BBQ then this BUY THIS!