- Item Weight: 3.3 Kg
- Item model number: PPBB-02
- ASIN: B00935MH54
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 August 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (294 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #873 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Prestige PPBB-02 Coal Barbeque Grill
|Price:||1,799.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||896.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Quick to assemble
- Coal based cooking
- Unique air damper
- Unique warming rack
- Foldable legs
- Easy to clean
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Prestige PPBB-02 Coal Barbeque Grill
From the Manufacturer
Prestige PPBB-02 Coal Barbeque Grill aids you to obtain the smoky flavour in your sausages, kebabs, and hot rolls, straight from the charcoal grill. The simple design takes little time for assembly and cooking. It comes with a warming rack that keeps cooked food warm. Sometimes, it also serves as an additional grill to indirectly cook delicate foods like fish and vegetables. The unique air damper comes in handy to regulate airflow and temperature. When the damper is closed, less airflow causes mild fire. When open, quick hot fire is achieved.
It has foldable legs and hence tucks neatly in small households. It is compact and easily portable. It can be cleaned and maintained easily. This model comes with a hood that facilitates heat retention and delivers big flavours in no time. It can not only cook juicy steaks and marinades, but also simmer , roast, saute, and fry a variety of food items.
Prestige Coal Barbeque Grill comes with a one year warranty.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty card and an instruction manual.
- Employs charcoal based cooking.
- Available with an air damper and warming rack.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The grill surface is trapezoidal in shape with square grill of about 34cm
2. It needs at least 1kg of coal per session, can accommodate upto about 2.5 kg.
3. The grill plate is plated/anodized, black in colour.
1. Grill is quite big, trapezoidal in shape with square shaped grill
2. Lower steel grill helps in allowing ash to go down maintain burning of coal
3. The lid is well designed with vent and heat insulated handle
4. Four foldable legs are really helpful and stable as they are spring loaded. No accidental folding and toppling
5. Adjustable vents are helpful while starting fire and for smoking of food
6. Easy to wash. One tip, use aluminium foil lining at the bottom to collect ash and drippings.
7. Easy to assemble. Comes with instructions. I wish Prestige had the curtsy and sense to put an online video about how to use. Probably prestige knows, no one will buy it if more details are made available online :(
1. The black grill mesh is not made of steel. Guess, it is powder coated. Food sticks horribly on this surface. I have reservation about the paint/coating used. I am using a full coal of oil using brush every time. It is helping. I wish it is made of steel or cast iron which can be seasoned
2. It can accommodate only one layer of coal and coal dies of easily with only one layer is spread as heat can not sustain to continue burning the coal
3. Needs almost 2 kg of coal per grill session, which is too much for a small family.Read more ›
Once you know the trick to light the coal, then bbq becomes enjoyable.
Very easy to assemble. Amazon delivered it within 2 working days.
Ppbb02 can cook around 750gms kg chicken at a time.
This is an excellent product, however they could improve ppbb02's base metal quality.
The benefit of the lid is:
a) While preparing bar-be-q if the lid is closed (with the vent open) for a few minutes, the flavor of charcoal enriches the dish.
b) After the bar-be-q is made you can close the lid and the vent and the coal fire will automatically be doused out, due to oxygen cut off.
It is actually a copy of a larger sized model from Weber, which is heavier and larger.
It is ideal for preparing bar-be-q for 2-3 persons.
The only problem is the height since it is low.
Just make sure you clean it immediately after use and not let it sit for long as barbeque residue can cause rusting.
It is worth every penny you spend.
The size is perfect for small get together......highly satisfied.
The description and features mentioned on Amazon of 240V power supply is absolutely wrong.
There is no possiblity of connecting any electric supply to this unit.
I assumed it had a fan to get the coal started, however that is not available.
So next best option was Prestige (ignoring other basic or not so well described Chinese options). For under 2K, it sounded like a good investment to experiment.
The product packaging was pretty good, well above my expectations. Yes, the unit requires assembly but the instructions are very well written and all the small parts are coded and packed in blister pack. After about 30 min of basic nuts and bolts, the unit was ready.
The unit is quite sturdy, build quality is good. Has all the controls you would look for in a decent barbecue. Size is good enough for 8-10 chicken leg pieces with space in between for good heat transfer. Finish is good, no shape edges and good amount of chrome.
Used in several times now, results are quite satisfactory. ( have not used other more established brands, so cannot compare), but overall I am quite satisfied.Only area of improvement in my view is the connection of warming tray to the lid which keeps coming off and the overall fitting of the warming tray, which can surely be improved.
The unit would easily fit in your kitchen cabinet or storage area with the legs folded with a volume of a average school bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product for price. Very portable. Was easy to assemble. Had some amazing barbeques with this.
Performance of this model in terms of efficiently distributing heat is... Read more
This is a very nice product. If you use good coal it goes on long and the plates are nice. Just perfect , easy to assemble , easy to use. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Shub
FANTASTIC product, and definitely came on time. I was initially worried when it came...it was not wrapped in any other box, and the packaging was very damaged... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Michael Balonek
Very bad quality, sharp edges and poor flap support. Got a severe injury on my finger as top cover fell down on slight movementPublished 18 days ago by apoorva
excellent product. dont hesitate to buy ifnyou are a beginer. the qualitu could be better but fornthis price its acceptable. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Prakruti
Good product with a bit difficulty in coal replenishment and need to to blow air from sides to keep sufficient air on coal area to keep it glowing.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer