- Item Weight: 2 Kg
- Item model number: Favourite
- ASIN: B012VFOQDI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (409 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Pigeon Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
|Price:||1,349.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,646.00 (55%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer service number: 180042566666
- Push button
- Elegant and smart design
- 7 Indian preset menu
- Dual heat sensor
- Automatic shut off
- Warranty: 1 year on product
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- E0- There is no pot/pan or unsuitable pot.
- E1-Low Cut Off (90±10).
- E2-High Cut Off (280±10).
- E3-Center Thrmistor Open and Short CKT.
- E4-IGBT Thrmistor Open and Short CKT.
- E5-No error shown on Display but start's switching when overheated.
- E6-Fan Open, Short Ckt & IGBT Over Heat.Timer 3/Hour.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Button panel : If problem persist , then you will have to change that specific button only
Decent brand , ease of use , you can select different watts like ( min 400 to 1800 ) , very light , cost is not so high and design is simple.
Often times, the heat generated is not enough to cook large quantities of food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its great as in this price there is no issues with it easy handling nice product worth for pricePublished 9 hours ago by Poorvi R.
It's a good product in an affordable price range..
I have been using it from long and doesn't found any problems with it in day to day cooking activities..
The best thing about this induction is that it can heat milk without spoiling! Although preset functions don't work so great for some stuff like Maggie, tea, etc... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Dhruv