- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 26.1 x 13.6 cm ; 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: GC1920/28
- ASIN: B008LN8KDM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 October 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (875 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #122 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Philips GC1920 1440-Watt Nonstick Soleplate Steam Iron
|Price:||1,575.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||420.00 (21%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Golden american heritage coating for easy gliding
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam up to 17 g/min for better crease removal
- Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank
- Easy and super fast filling of the watertank
- Warranty: 2 years on product
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
1. Keep the iron horizontal when not in use
2. Do not fill water completely, leave some gap
3. Wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Soleplate: Black American Heritage Continuous steam output: Yes Continuous steam output: 17 g/min Variable steam settings: Yes Spray: Yes Steam tip: Yes Power: 1440 W Water tank capacity: 180 ml Filling and emptying water: Sideways opening door, Extra large filling hole Power cord length: 1.8 m Cord freedom (swivel): 180 degree cord freedom Suitable for tap water: Yes Calc clean solution: Self clean Voltage: 240 V Frequency: 50 Hz
From the manufacturer
Faster from Start to Finish
Super Fast Water Filling and Emptying
There’s so much more to life than household chores, so you want to get them done as quickly as possible. With its super fast filling and emptying hole, pointed tip, and smooth-gliding soleplate, this quality iron is simply built for speed.
Easily Removes Creases
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Easy Gliding on all Fabrics
Black American Heritage coating for easy gliding on all fabrics.
Continuous Steam Up to 17 g/min for Better Crease Removal
Faster Set-up and Storage
Easy and super fast filling of the watertank thanks to the huge filling hole, and the sideways opening door of the Philips iron.
Easy and Super Fast Emptying of the Watertank
Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank thanks to the huge emptying hole, and the sideways opening door.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
As i read other review they also says that the sole plate is scretched. In spite of that i ordered the iron because of AMAZONE guarantee.
1. Extended life. You will have no reason to change this iron box, unless if you are bored. They lasts for decades.
2. Thermostat Quality : Any iron box has one critical component. The thermostat. Philips is ultimate. Even after 16 years, I could hear a clear click
sound when the thermostat opens or closes. The sturdy thermostat is everything in an Iron Box.
3. Steam quality : It is capable of Ironing my Jeans to a wrinkle free flat, in no time. I love this iron box mostly for this reason. Even a professional
laundry person cannot give such a good result without burning the cloth.
4. Moulded 3 pin connector plug: The next vital challenge of an Iron box is the 3 pin plug. Whenever you take your iron box for ironing, the 3 pin plug will fall over the floor atleast 9 times in 10 attempts. A regular pin will break in this case within months. But this brand's connector pin lasted for 16 years of rough usage... It is still working without a single crack.
All these quality made me to buy a product again from the same brand.
1. The wire (power cord) twists every time when we use it. Every brand has this challenge. It is upto us to learn and keep it in proper shape. Once it twists, have my word, you will have a wire short circuit failure in the wire shortly. Learn how to use without twisting it.
Most recent customer reviews
So that it can be rested safe.