- Item Weight: 14 Kg
- Item model number: TSSTTVXXLL-049
- ASIN: B00H34O41M
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,131 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Oster TSSTTVXXLL-049 42-Litre 1640-Watt Oven Toaster Grill
- Turbo convection function for faster and even cooking
- Motorized rotisserie
- Fully adjustable temperature control ranging from 65 C to 230 C
- Thermostatic temperature control function
- 60 Minutes timer with automatic shut off for added safety
- 6 Pre-Set Function : Rapid Pre-Heat, Back/Warm, Convection, Broil, Toast, Rotisserie
- Contemporary brushed stainless steel finish
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Oster TSSTTVXXLL-049 42-Litre 1640-Watt Oven Toaster Grill
The Oster TSSTTVXXLL Extra Large Convection oven features technology for even and faster baking. The 60 minute timer has an auto shut off that ensures that you are safe, especially when you are in a hurry. Bakes, broils, toasts, defrost plus has the capacity for 2-30 CM pizzas.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
We have so far baked breads, short-breads, buns, biscuits (cookies), cakes, pies, pizza, fish and chicken. When cooking with convection fan, reduce the temperature setting by 25°F-30°F (10°C-20°C). This we assume is the reason why some have commented that it is too hot. And for cakes, we felt that it might be better not to use the fan but rather the bottom-only option. Cakes come out without cracks this way.
It has a crumb-tray, handy for cleaning.
Doors are okay, there is a small gap, which actually must be there.
The oven is great once you get familiar with the modes. Manual is downloadable. (And yes, please do use mitts)
But the oven is FABULOUS! It works great. I just wish Oster had dealt with me in a proper and timely manner.
4 STARS for the Oven.
-20 STARs to Oster's Customer Care and the Seller for trying to rip me off.
Thank you to the Reviewer who warned about the possibility of Glass door smashing if the Oven is placed towards the edge of the counter as when the door opens it in 2 stages. 1. open to view and 2. open to remove. on the second stage, the Glass door will touch the edge of the counter and risk shattering if not managed with care.