- Item Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item model number: OEH-1220
- ASIN: B00B7GHQQW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 January 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2,121 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #253 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
|Price:||1,119.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||6.00 (1%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ideal for a small/medium sized room only. Makes some noise due to fan
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element
- Safety cut-off
- Thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Warranty Details for this offerONE YEAR
Must-Have For Winter Winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, Orpat offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. It offers two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
From the Manufacturer
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Element Heater functions as a room heater in cold weather.The heater has the capacity to be on for a considerable time while heating an area at its highest temperature. However, for a comforting equilibrium, it is suggested that the temperature of the heater be turned down in time.
The element heater is a very safe product. It has both a safety as well as a thermal cut out that ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time, despite having to work at high temperatures. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
The Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior to ensure it is safe to be touched or moved even while it is switched on. This in turn makes it more convenient to be placed anywhere in the room as well as to be safely stored when not in use.
The element heater has two separate heat settings, one that uses 1000 watts of power and the other that uses 2000 watts of power while working. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
The Heater comes with a one year warranty and is available in the colour white.
- Uses a maximum of 2000 watts and requires an operative voltage of 220-240 volts.
- Comes with a non sagging, cool to touch body.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
1)) the heating capacity is low and insufficient for even heating a small 9x10 room.
2) it stopped working without any reason 6 months after purchase.
3) customer support number is not answered on several tries.
4) service centre number listed in Bangalore doesn't work.
5) service center in Bangalore doesnt even exists
No one in a that address exists.
6) grievance addressal email sent is not even addressed.
Please don't assume that products from such known names are having service center's always.
Be careful in buying products from orpat.
I used it only on low heating mode, worked fine for this winter, the air blower/fan is good, I sometimes use it as a normal stand fan during summers.
Heating is really good, made my 4m*4m*3m room warm enough in low heating mode in just a couple of hours, is good for rooms four times that size.
Remember, it needs a 15Amp power plug, buy a converter if you don't have one in your room
Great heating in less time.
Build quality is great.
There is no shock fear.
I will recommend you go for it .
1. from Cloudtail - works satisfactorily till now
2. from K3_Stores - the fan is not working, requested to return. Neither Amazon nor seller are responding. Product appears inferior compared to one bought from Cloudtail.