- Get additional cashback of Rs.250*. List 5 or more Used Items for sale on Amazon Local Finds within 7 days of this purchase. Offer available only to customers in the cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Post Free Ad.
OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64 GB)
This item is currently not in stock.
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies and 8MP front facing camera,Corning's Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution; ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (<0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage) and dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64 GB)
Review from dpreview.com
The Economic Times- "Its finally the flagship killer that we have been waiting for."
The Indian Express- “The OnePlus 3, at the moment, appears to be a serious flagship killer as the brand has always intended its smartphones to be."
The Times of India- “the OnePlus 3 is still one of the best Android handsets you can get right now in its price bracket, even if it's a tad steep.”
NDTV Gadgets 360- “Gadgets 360 rates the phone a strong 9/10.”
Indian Express- “A stylish smartphone with what is arguably one of the best Android cameras available at the moment. It is a flagship in every sense."
FoneArena - “OnePlus is back with a bang. It offers better than flagship specs at an incredible price. The OnePlus 3 is one of the best smartphones of 2016 without doubt.”
India Today -“The Built quality of the phone is absolutely exquisite.”
GQ-“ Dash charging is actually a big deal.”
Digit.in - "The OnePlus 3 can indeed juice up one day of battery life in 30 minutes flat".
|Product||OnePlus 3||Samsung Galaxy S7||Apple iPhone 6S Plus||LG G5||HTC 10|
|Customer Price||Rs. 27,999||Rs. 48,900||Rs. 51,000||Rs. 52,990||Rs. 52,990|
|Processor||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)||Exynos 8890||A9 Chip||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.1 GHz)||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)|
|GPU||Adreno 530 GPU||Mali - T880 MP12||M9 motion coprocessor||Adreno 530 GPU||Adreno 530 GPU|
|Internal Memory||64GB (UFS 2.0 Flash)||32GB||16GB||32GB||32GB|
|RAM||6GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||2GB||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM|
|Camera||Rear: 16 MP Sony IMX 298 (F/2.0) Front: 8 MP Sony IMX179 (F/2.0)||Rear: Dual Pixel 12.0 MP (F/1.7) Front: CMOS 5.0 MP (F/1.7)||Rear: 12 MP (F/2.2) Front: 5 MP (F/2.2)||Rear: 16 MP Front: 8 MP||Rear: 12 MP (F/1.8) Front: 5MP HTC UltraPixel 2|
|Battery||3,000 mAh Li-Po||3,000 mAh Li-Ion||2750 mAH, Li-ion Battery||2,800 mAh Li-Ion (Removable)||3,000 mAh Li-Ion|
|Quick Charge||Dash Charge (A day's power in half an hour)||Quick Charge 3.0||No||Quick Charge 3.0||Quick Charge 3.0|
|SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single Nano-SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes (unlocks in <0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)|
|Finish||Space Grade Anodized Aluminum Unibody||3D Glass; Curved Metal Alloy Unibody||7000 Series Aluminum Unibody||Modular Design; Metal Alloy Body||Aluminium Unibody|
|OS||OxygenOS (Android Marshmallow v6.0.1)||TouchWiz (Android Marshmallow v6.0)||Apple iOS 9||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)||Android 6 with HTC Sense|
|Display||5.5-inch 1080p Optic AMOLED||5.1 inch, Quad HD, Super AMOLED||5.5 inch, Retina HD display with 3D Touch||5.3-inch Quad HD Display||5.2 inch Quad HD|
|Weight||158 g||152 g||192 g||159 g||161 g|
|USB Cable||USB 2.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||Micro-USB v2.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Lightning to USB Cable||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)|
From the manufacturer
OnePlus is a global startup challenging conventional concepts of technology. Created around the “Never Settle” mantra, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality and high performance hardware.
OnePlus thrives on cultivating strong bonds and growing together with its community of users and fans.
It’s about time.
It’s about time for a smartphone without compromises. A smartphone conceived and built by tech enthusiasts, hand-in-hand with users. A smartphone born from amazing technology, design, and innovation.
It’s about time for the OnePlus 3. But, you shouldn’t take our word for it. You be the judge.
A day’s power in half an hour.
Not all fast charging technologies are created equal. Dash Charge for the OnePlus 3 is faster, safer, cooler - and simply better - than any other charging technology available today. Providing over 60% charge in just 30 short minutes, Dash Charge changes the way we think about convenience.
A quick 30 minute charge will replenish over 60% of your OnePlus 3’s battery, allowing for 7+ hours of Full HD video playback.*
*Tested with looping local 2K resolution video at 50% screen brightness
- Faster: Dash Charge produces a larger electric current rather than increasing pressure, leading to stable, consistent charging speeds
- Cooler: By shifting the power management system and heat dispersion elements to the Dash Charge Adapter, very little heat ever reaches your OnePlus 3
- Safer: With 5 layers of protection
OxygenOS: Lighter, more powerful, and super sweet
The latest version of OxygenOS makes life a little bit easier and a lot more exciting. We’ve created a fast, clean, and bloat-free OS, based on Android Marshmallow 6.1. Features that give you more control to personalize your smartphone experience, like screen-off gestures and customizable buttons, are all built right in. It’s the pure Android experience you love, enhanced for customization, performance, and battery life.
All-metal Build: Remarkably solid. Surprisingly thin
The metal unibody of the OnePlus 3 begins with a premium space-grade aluminum alloy, selected for its notable strength, light weight, and premium feel. Each body is carved out of a single slab of this robust metal for a seamless, resilient build. Soft curves are balanced against sharp lines for a striking impression and comfortable grip. And at just 7.3 mm, the OnePlus 3 ranks among the thinnest flagships in the world.
Camera: More advanced for better imaging
Thanks to a superior 16MP sensor, pictures and videos taken on the OnePlus 3 exude incredible detail and clarity. The exclusive Smart Capture technology makes taking the perfect photo easier and more worry-free than ever before. Electronic (EIS) and optical (OIS) stabilization technologies work in harmony to ensure that pictures and videos are crisp and smooth, while a robust manual model and RAW image support are sure to satisfy even the most discerning photography enthusiast.
Front Camera: Smile for the camera
Selfies can be an awkward affair, with all of the arm stretching and face-angling. It’s hard to get everything just right. That’s where our new Smile Capture comes in. To make things easier, just smile for the camera, and the OnePlus 3’s 8 MP front-facing camera will automatically take the picture for you. Smiles are guaranteed without pressing a single button.
Alert Slider: More options for more control
Our exclusive Alert Slider gives you complete control over your notifications. Toggle between three customizable settings, without ever taking your phone out of your pocket: all notifications, priority notifications, or silent. Peace and quiet is a simple slide away.
Fingerprint Sensor: Faster and more accurate
Our improved fingerprint sensor unlocks your OnePlus 3 in just 0.2 seconds, even from a sleeping screen. Fashioned out of premium ceramic for an artisanal touch, the fingerprint sensor actively learns and progressively improves, so your scans get even more precise over time. It’s fast, it’s accurate, and it’s secure.
Connectivity & Networks: Always in touch
It isn’t just about time - it’s also about freedom. The OnePlus 3 is carrier-unlocked and features wide band support for service providers across the globe, so you’ll never be tied down. Thanks to dual nano SIM card support, you can connect to two networks at the same time. Never carry around two phones - use one device, for everything.
Safer: 5 layers of protection
Unlike more conventional high current protection, Dash Charge employs 5 custom safety measures to safeguard the adaptor, cable and the phone itself. Both the phone and the adapter come equipped with temperature regulation systems that prevent overheating. Additional failsafe measures ensure you can charge your OnePlus 3 as fast as possible without worry.
Top customer reviews
Coming to the review of my OP3 this phone really deserves flagship device branding. Because in that price iam getting everything I mean all in parameters such as Optic AMOLED with full HD 1080p excellent display, , super-fast processor, super-fast fingerprint sensor, dash charging, 6 GB Ram / 64 GB internal storage memory, 8 mp / 16 mp high end Sony Exmor IMX camera sensors, 4G dual sim standby with excellent signal reception, premium looks design in half of the price, and I won’t get this kind of features in other premium brands in the market (I don’t want comment on this brands because they are different segment on their own good)
Highlight of this device are.
• Premium looks and outstanding all metal build quality with 2.5 d gorilla 4 glass design, a beautifully deployed bottom fired speakers with USB c type reversible such a master crafted piece I couldn't find any drawbacks in design, only the thing is that the back surface is very slippery and I won’t able to hold it one hand, but one plus came out with their brand different cases for this device which I own one, I recommend to go for sand back stone back case which looks very premium and stock in design it perfectly fits in my hands and never slips out.
• The display have got 5.5 inch Optic AMOLED with full HD 1080p resolution at 401ppi I wish it could have more ppi rather 403 but this is not a deal breaker because it offers a great viewing angles and really deep black background, and colours pops out naturally not over saturated like other AMOLED devices. It feels warm and we can see it while using, even I can watch 2k resolution downloaded videos without drop out of frames. Biggest highlight of AMOLED screen is it battery efficient display and not like traditional LCD which will drain out battery.
• The processor everybody knows that Qualcomm Snapdragon is powered by a Quad Core processor with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core, 1.6 GHz Kryo with MSM8996 820 chipset which translates it into a lightning fast processor, when it comes to performance app launch speed is amazingly fast, even it opens heaviest of the apps very quickly, battery optimization, watching full hd videos, camera processing. Till now I never felt any major heating issue even though this is metal device, but it tends to heat depends on usage and atmospheric conditions but not like blazing inferno like other devices which I used earlier including one plus X.
• One Plus battery is 3000 mAh Li-Ion non removable, I am a moderate user and i don’t use to play games, most of the day I use my phone for browsing internet, Facebook, Whatsapp, watching videos in I tube, and listening to music and office mails and phone calls and still can easily able to get more than one day it lefts around 10 to 15 % of charge remaining. Regarding about Dash charge this very very very useful feature which one plus have Provided till date. It has a 4 amp fast charger, this will give I an idea what dash charge is all about. It really charges 0 to 60% around 25 mins and full charge in hour. But dash charge won’t work with power banks even it not worked with my one plus 10000 Mah power bank.
• About Ram management with 6 GB Ram, I will get 3.5 GB ram out of 6 GB as always and multitasking on this device is never an issue. As far as internal storage goes I will get only 52 GB out of 64 GB which will always engaged by android system storage.
• Regarding about camera department as I mentioned it got equipped with a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX 298 Sensor, OIS, 1/2.8″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, phase detection autofocus and f/2.0 aperture. It features geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and Auto HDR. It supports 2160p videos @30fps and 720p videos @120fps is par at performance I would find this mostly in DSLR cameras. And front it has an 8 MP camera with Sony IMX 179 Sensor, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture. All pictures came out in natural and ample artificial lights and had great details with good colour reproduction, but low light conditions is a let-down which could have been little better. Although it was good in absorbing light but still the pictures looked grainy. Overall, the colours were great, details were also good which is complimented by excellent sharpness and contrast.
• Android operating version has 6.0.1 Marshmallow along with One Plus very own Oxygen 3.2.6 which gives u stock android experience and has a very simple design and very powerful.
• The Dirac HD sound quality is excellent through loudspeaker grill is place at the bottom edge with the 3.5 mm jack USB Type C port and primary microphone. While listening to music through headphones is quite good but not excellent but I won’t experience any distortion even at high volumes.
• I Think considering this price range there are no lowlights of this device and doesn’t mean this phone don’t have any issues though it have but it is considerable.
Last but not least One plus 3 is a totally different phone from what I have seen in the previous One Plus flagship devices. One Plus team done a marvellous job this time to eliminate the flaws found in their previous devices. It has an improved software, with no questions about the performance part. It performs well in the overall departments,
I have been using one plus 3 for almost a year now. I upgraded from Nexus 5 and would like to say that this is truly a flagship phone with nothing much to complain about. But after a certain Android update around 4 months back the phone fails to connect to any Bluetooth handsfree device. Be it any car, mine a Ford, or headset. I have mailed one plus support and they are still in process of solving the software bug. The same is mentioned in many forms. Just Google it.
Now many may think it's just Bluetooth but a handsfree helps you save a lot of money from traffic fines and at times it can be life saving.
So before you buy the flagship phone just check with others if this issue has been sorted.
The performance of the phone...a 6GB ram & an amazingly fast chipset...really made me love the phone. The sleek stylish look also gives you immense pleasure whenever you are handling it. Camera is pretty decent..better than Iphone 6...Nothing held back in terms of screen resolution & display as well...The charging is so fast....15-20 minutes of charging will charge it till 70% peacefully...The storage is also prettty huge..You can keep on installing endless number of apps, photos & files...And one plus keeps sending updates very regularly
With such a good power-draining display & having 4G data all day long..the battery of 3000mAh seems a little less. Also, the gorilla glass is not good as screen can't take too many impacts. I have had to get it repaired twice due to impacts sustained through falls & if you don't live in Chennai/Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore/Hyderabad...getting it serviced would be a major problem. And the spare parts are also
Most recent customer reviews
There is no...Read more