- Item Weight: 290 g
- Item model number: PRA20
- ASIN: B00UX7644Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: 417 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #222 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Oddy Uniwraps Baking & Cooking Parchment Paper- PRA20 (10.25" Width X 20mtrs) (100% Food Grade)
|Price:||180.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||19.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Eliminates the need to grease/oil the pans before baking & cuts down cleaning time & cost
- Microwave, freezer and oven safe upto 220 deg. C or 428 deg. F
- Certified by European Council (EC) Regulation 1935/2004, B.F.R . Germany, DM 73 Italy, and IS6615:1972 for food contact safety
- Use for lining cookie sheets, cake pans, baking pans, lasagne dishes etc. Reheat pizza, bake fish and French fries in the oven. Wrap cooked foods before reheating to keep them from drying out or wrap paneer, meat patty, cutlets etc. before keeping in fridge to maintain moisture
- Size: 260mm X 20 Meters.
- 100% food grade
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oddy Uniwraps Baking and Cooking paper. Whether you are baking cookies or cakes, or anything else, use of parchment paper is a must! Oddy Uniwraps provides the best quality of Baking & Cooking Parchment Paper which is ideal for use upto 230 deg C and can even be re-used multiple times! It eliminates the need for greasing the baking tray and there is no need for cleanup of the tray. Also, the shape of the product is perfect as the baked item doesn't stick to the pan. Note: It is normal for paper to turn brown after baking. Our product is recommended by Chef Ajay Chopra, Ex- judge on popular TV reality show Master Chef India aired on Star Plus. He is currently hosting many TV shows like Hi Tea on Food Food Channel, Veggistan on NDTV Good Times, Chop Chop Chopra on YouTube etc.
From the manufacturer
Key Benefits of using baking paper
- Clean surface: It will keep your baking trays cleaned at all times. Enhances quality of taste & physical appearance of baked product
- Eliminating the need of greasing/oiling the trays
- Economical reusable upto 7 times
- Saving time in cleaning chores
- Saving cost of cleaning detergents & manpower
- Saving water
ODDY Baking Paper
Genuine vegetable parchment/Grease Proof Paper is widely used by professional bakers and home cooks to ensure that products don’t stick to the tray when cooked at high temperature. Totally pure, with no hidden chemicals, it is a perfect material for direct contact with food. It is a natural barrier to grease and resistant up to 230°C, making it ideal for baking and bakery packaging.
It is procured from world's leading producer of genuine vegetable parchment, a unique, totally natural paper made from cellulose. Its unique properties make it the ideal substrate for baking, food packaging, furniture laminates, tubes and cores, industrial processing and graphic art.
Our high-performance baking papers eliminate the need to grease baking trays. They simplify cleaning and improve hygiene. We developed our range to accommodate the differing needs of traditional bakeries, supermarkets, take-away pizza and fast-food restaurants.
Ideal for dairy and food wrapping, genuine vegetable parchment protects from light, oxygen, water, vapor and impurities. This material is pure, hygienic and acts as a natural barrier to grease even when wet. It is perfectly suitable for direct food contact and ensures that no loose fibers stick to the product. It is the ideal substrate for wrapping yellow fats and packaging greasy, sticky or wet products.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I have baked a Christmas Rum Cake in a pressure cooker using Oddy Parchment paper at the base and sides of the cake tin. There was no sticking or mess. I turned the cake tin upside down to loosen the cake and peeled the paper off. Saved me a lot of time having to clean the cake tin.
As far as this particular product is concerned, I'm extremely happy with it. It does what it is suppose to do.