I've pre ordered this phone and have been using this for last 2 days. Been using a lot of android phones till now and was bored of waiting for even call log to appear on them.
Pros : -
· Thinner than expected and feels good in hands
· Camera does a good job, a lot of innovative lenses to choose from.
· Silky smooth UI which never hangs
· Highly responsive touch, works even with gloves on
· Games never hang or lag
· Offline maps with Nokia Here works smoothly (Still Google maps are better)
· Nokia music lets you download all latest and old songs direct to the phone. Even regional language songs.
· Full MS office suit.
· Build quality is awesome with a mat finish on its back which gives a firm grip.
· Comparatively less apps that android. But almost all required apps are present.
· No High end gaming as of now due to the 512 ram limitation.
For the price, this phone is too good to resist. It has got everything to win your heart. The colours on the screen appears very sharp and real. I really cant think of any other phone which can give you these features even above 15k.
For those who are still thinking about the apps, one quick info - only Microsoft and Apple checks every apps before its put In the marketplace. Android has lots of apps, but most of them are buggy, they either drain out your battery or consume all the resources which results in poor performance. Every app in windows store is verified for its quality and you can be sure, it wont slow down your phone. In android if you install a few apps, the phone will start slowing down. But I tried around 30 apps installed in windows. No slowing down was noticed. I believe we should be looking at the quality of apps than the quantity.
Go ahead, buy this phone, you wont regret :)