auto-hp

Customer reviews

Style: Rush 2|Change
Price:₹ 199.00

on 18 July 2017
Once again a very gentlemanly fragrance from Nivea. Smells great and light. However, it is not long lasting but is better than any AXE product in terms of smell and long lasting. People will appreciate it when you wear the fragrance. It delivers what it promises. The smell makes you feel fresh and active. Give it a try, I am sure you won't be disappointed. I deducted a star because it lasts hardly 4-5 hours at best.

P.S. Those who want a strong fragrance should avoid this product as it is mild.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 November 2016
The product is really good. The smell is mild and not that strong. The odour stays throughout the day if sprayed properly. The package was done neatly and I received this in 2 days. Go for this only if you don't want a strong smelling deo. Or else go for Axe Blast or Wild Stone.
on 21 June 2017
Pls dont buy this product. It makes me itching the whole day and got infected in my arm pit. I used it twice and got the same problem. I had tested with other product and found they are all OK for me.
on 8 May 2017
I absolutely love the smell of this deo. The freagrance stays with me for several hours and makes me feel fresh.
on 4 April 2017
Good product at such price
on 21 September 2017
Okay product for the price. Got it for 160 bucks in Great Indian Sale. Kept it in my gym bag. Got exhausted in 1 month. Fragrance is not retained for long.
on 23 May 2017
Works well as a deodorant. But nothing special.
on 21 June 2017
Fake product is delivered. Nivea's frangrance lasts long for 24 hours. But of this product it hardly stays for half n hour.
Cheap product. I will never buy deodrans from amzon.
on 16 April 2017
Nice fragrance.
on 28 July 2017
Average product. Smell not too appealing.