My Shaldan Lemon Car Air Freshener (80 g)
|Price:||273.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||52.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Can be used both in car and home
- Lasts up to 60 days
- Each can of My Shaldan contains limonene oil derived from peels of over 500 citrus fruits
- Limonene oil has been known since ancient Japanese medicine to have various benefits in reducing stress and fighting lethargy
|This product is non returnable|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
My Shaldan is one of the world’s most popular brand of gel air fresheners since 1948. It has an extremely refreshing, natural and long-lasting fragrance. Keeps you fresh while driving and its natural fragrance makes the air feel pleasant and pollution-free.
From the manufacturer
The Original Since 1948!
My Shaldan originated in Japan in 1948. Since decades, it has been manufactured with the same love and care with no compromise on quality and perfection. My Shaldan is proud to be Japanese! The formulation of the product continues to be a closely guarded secret passed on by generations. Over the years, many products have tried to imitate the goodness of My Shaldan, but as they say - original is always the original!
The Magic of 500 Oranges!
The main ingredient of My Shaldan is limonene or orange oil, which is derived from the peel of orange through a unique cold-pressing technique. A single can of My Shaldan contains orange oil derived from over 500 orange peels!! Unbelievable, but true!
Orange Oil has long been used in Chinese medicine to treat coughs and colds. The Romans also recognized the benefits of oranges and used orange water to cure hangovers. Besides being such an effective mind and body healer, new research has shown that limonene also has amazing anti-cancer properties. The limonene in orange oil can be effective in fighting melanoma, liver, breast, lung and pancreatic cancers. It is also a promising lipid-lowering agent, which means it can help lower triglyceride, cholesterol and blood pressure levels. A number of other limonene uses have been confirmed by research studies.
Benefits for your Mind
- Reduces stress, nervousness and tension
- Energizes and fights lethargy and fatigue
- Treats depression
- Induces sleep when combined with lavender
- Promotes creative thinking
- Encourages right brain functioning
Benefits for your Body
- Aids digestion and detoxifies your system
- Eases constipation
- Relieves water retention
- Promotes blood circulation
- Increases absorption of vitamin C
- Supports your immunity to fight colds and flu
Do We Really Want More Chemicals ?
Ask yourself - Sitting in your car with pollution all around you, do you really want to inhale more chemicals through your car air freshener ?
Exposure to pollution is unavoidable, but lets not add more to this by using a ‘chemical-loaded’ car perfume! Atleast lets go natural where we possibly can.
Drive Fresh, Drive Safe!
My Shaldan is so naturally refreshing that it helps you keep your mind alert while driving. Orange oil has been known to fight lethargy and fatigue. An energetic and alert mind will also tend to drive safely thereby reducing accidents and saving lives!
Value for Money - Always!
My Shaldan is an honestly priced, value-for-money product. Each can lasts for upto 8 weeks. We consciously choose to reduce our spends on advertising & media and instead choose to price our products reasonably. You would probably not find any Japanese car air freshener of this quality in the vicinity of this price. No doubt that today, My Shaldan continues to be the world’s largest selling gel air freshener!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
● Its a small all-tin-can, with a ventilated plastic cap and the contents sealed in another pull-to-open cap
● The label says Made in Japan. Manufacturing Date as well as Import Date are printed
● The MRP printed is ₹298/-
● The contents are of 80gm as labelled on the can
● The tin is around 3 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches high
** Usage & Performance **
● The can is opened by pulling the ring, after removing the plastic cap. The plastic cap has to be refit then
● The pleasant citrus smell surges into your nose instantly. The fragrance is similar to the orange-skin-peeling scent
● There is a nice soft shiny cake revealed inside. Its slightly viscous
● I placed this in my rear door bottle holder to avoid direct sunlight. I am sure this will lose its water content if placed on dashboard, and thus may have a reduced life
● The pleasant aroma gushes into your nose when the door is opened, which I like very much
● It took more than 3 months until the gel vanished, but I moved it out of my car to my living room at the end of 2 months by which the fragrance intensity went too low enough to fill my car. However, my occassional guests had asked me about the orange smell in my living room
● The plastic cap has got a slider to open or close the vents. But I don't find it any effective since closing the vents did not stop the fragrance from spreg
● The empty can being non-plastic is environment friendly that be thrown away to your backyard
** I don't like these **
● The gel is viscous such that if the can tips over and stays there for a day, the gel starts spilling out slowly.Read more ›
what i liked-
1. the fragrance, which is fresh and lemony just like Liril with some sweet notes added to it
2.i got it on heavy discount during diwali sale at 99 rs only
3. the smart and bright container. it is a tin cylinder with a plastic cap that has flower shaped slots that can be adjusted a bit.
4. in car it is effective in combating foul odours keeping the air pleasant smelling
5.the product is new despite the heavy discount. it's date of manufacture is july 2015 and its good for three years.
6. i have used it for a month and its quantity has not reduced much; hope it will last long.
1 I have got a dry product and not a gel as some reviewers have mentioned. i have given one star less for this reason only
2. i intended to use it near the entrance of my house but its smell doesn't spread over a large area so its good only for small enclosed spaces like a a car/ bathroom.
3 It doesn't close completely
hope this review was helpful.
1. Got a nicely sealed recently manufactured item
2. I usually pop one open and put in an inconspicuous corner of the bathroom and it works really well
3. Lasts for almost 4 months when used as described above
4. I like the Orangy / lemony smell
1. As mentioned already the lid adjustment has little or no effect on the rate of diffusion
Delivery: Ordered from Cloudtail and Amazon delivery. Before time as always.
The fragrance is really pleasant and spreads throughout the car within minutes. I have received compliments from my family members and friends for the "sweet" smell. It is definitely more effective than Godrej Aer, which is too mild and the fragrance is almost imperceptible.
The contents have the consistency of gel and the firm consistency would ensure that it does not flow spill that easily.
Orange and Lemon fragrances are the best. The product is manufactured in Japan, and has a very strong but pleasing odour. Definitely a must have product in your car to keep it smelling fresh.
The metallic can design is crap, it doesn't close complete, you have to really struggle even to turn the lid to partially cover the can. I assume this flaw in design reduces the life of product drastically and fragrance will not last. I even went to a store to check if other brand products have better lid for covering the can, came across Glade brand which covers the container completely and easy to use. Next time I am not buying this product. I somehow feel this might be a counterfeit product because the Japanese can't design a flawed Container or might be because of this flaw they are trying to clear out the product with discounted price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Felt in love with this product... It was more than I expected... Good...Published 1 day ago by musthafa
Fragrance is good but does not last long , after 8-10 days you dont feel it in car.Published 1 day ago by Amol
did not last more than 15 days and get dry up... not upto the mark and expectation.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer