Moov Now 3D Fitness Tracker and Real Time Audio Coach
- Talks you through your workout with real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing and body weight (Moov 7 Minute+)
- A wearable fitness coach that actively monitors your tendencies, advises you on how to get the most from your workout, tracks your progress and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals
- Up to 6 months battery life and a waterproof band is lightweight and breathable, wear it on your wrist or ankle or wear two
- Only Moov's omni motion sensor uses 3 times the sensors used in basic fitness trackers, allowing it to track your motion in 3D
- Stay motivated with intense activity and sleep tracking
- Note :The activity tracker does not keep track of steps walked
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Guided workouts coach you as you run, cycle, swim, cardio box, do bodyweight workouts and more.
Your body adapts when performing the same exercises, which causes limited results and fewer calories burned. Counter this by exploring all Moov sports to change up your routine and work your body in new ways.
Moov’s A.I. Coach Talks you through your Workout
Intelligent audio and visual coaching gives you more than just status updates. It educates, pushes and encourages you. Form tracking prevents injury and doesn’t let cheating slide.
Water, Dirt and Sweat Proof
No matter how dirty, sweaty, or wet your workout gets, Moov Now can handle it.
Don’t deal with the hassle of frequent charging. Moov Now has an easy to change battery that lasts 6 months.
Omni Motion Sensor
Moov’s Omni Motion sensor uses military and gaming technology to capture & analyze your motion in 3D.
Every Sport is its Own Experience
Each sport program has been uniquely crafted with professionals in that field to provide an interactive, scientific workout and data that matters for improvement.
- The only app with automatic stroke style recognition and lap grouping
- Lap breakdowns with lap time, strokes, turn time and rests
- Highlights show longest continuous swim and fastest 100
Top Customer Reviews
Bit pricey in Amazon India
Strapping on to hand or legs, especially if it's hairy 😊
Software is not that great.
No battery worries
You'll forget you have it on your wrist and can sync to yourphone anytime.
It analyses your form, don't think anyone else does that
Have good enough home workout
Overall a great product I don't regret buying, but yesi I should have checked the price elsewhere too
No display but looks awesome. I feel only time and battery left display can be given over there.
Nice Battery life 5-6 months easily you can use. But you cannot switch it off.
Accurate tracking for Swimming strokes. Butterfly, Breast stroke, Freestyle, Back Stroke also. It measure the lap time, turn time and rest time too.
7 min active workout also nice. It will push you for more.
Well made apps too.
The app could be better in terms of auto syncing with Moov band.
P.S: it connects via Bluetooth and location turned on.
However sometimes it just doesn't track normal activities throughout the day. Also if it had steps counter, and reminder for movement that would just make it more attractive at the price it's sold.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been using this for more than 1 year. This one is better than any 30K tracker. Must buyPublished 21 days ago by Jwalant
Pretty damn awesome. It drives you to work out more and try to collect up more active minutes! Also, its simple existence on your wrist 24/7 pushes you to remember the pain you... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Spoinky Doinky
Its almost useless as you need to keep shuffling it from the leg to hand. Also does not sync with majority of good and popular apps and have to manually feed the data. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kajal
I think its a great tracker. It pushes you harder and definitely the result is a better workout. It is also very accurate in the tracking. Read morePublished 2 months ago by NR