Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 (White-Gold)
- 13MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) IPS with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16.7M color support
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat operating system with 1.4GHz octa core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2400mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 9 hours and standby time of 250 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customer Reviews on Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
1. ATTRACTIVE DESIGN – Lookwise it is one of the best smartphones that is out there. It is sleek and very lightweight and feels great in hand.
2. STORAGE – It comes with 16 gb internal storage of which 11 gb is usable. Also you can expand it upto 32 gb by a micro SD card. It also comes with 2gb RAM and you can play high end games with ease.
3. CHARGING TIME – It takes a little over 2 hours to get fully charged which is pretty impressive.
4. DURABLE – The Nitro 2 is very durable. I have dropped it many times (unintentionally) but no major damage was done to the phone.
5. TORCHLIGHT – The torch is very bright and can light up a wide area.
1. CAMERA – 13 MP rear and 5 MP back. The rear camera is great for clicking close ups but not so great for clicking landscapes and portraits. However you can click great selfies with its front camera. (See pictures attached with this review)
2. OVER HEATING – Playing games or using internet continuously for a long time results in extensive overheating of the device.
3. BATTERY BACKUP – It is not really a con as battery backup is pretty decent during initial use but it starts to degrade after about a year.
4. NO 4G – This is one of the major disadvantage of this smartphone as telecom companies are now-a-days offering lucrative 4G offers.
OVERALL – Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 is not the perfect smartphone out there but given the huge discount (12,249 – 6,769 = 5,480 at the time of writing), you may just go for it.
Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
high battery life
camera quality is ok
overall very good perfomance and good value for money
Battery backup is not good. Phone is hanging, touch is also not good. If u want phone for what's app and face book the this phone is worthyPublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Worst product, provide dimaze item,back camra and flash not working and within one month tuch not working.
Ignore next time shoping.
Feather light phone but Left earphone not working, have to adjust it. Overall the sound and camera quality of this phone is good. Good purchase.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Don't expect too much.. You have a 5inch screen... Display is not up to the mark... This a way you get for 5k.. Not satisfied... Would prefer Nokia 105 or any basic set for this..Published 27 days ago by Shaji