Micromax Canvas 4 A210 (White)
- 13MP primary camera with HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch LCD HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz quad core processor, memory expandable up to 32GB and dual active SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2000mAH battery providing talk-time of 8 hours and standby time of 220 hours on 2G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is a new addition to the brand's Canvas lineup of smartphones. This handset is also the new flagship model in the Micromax lineup dethroning the Micromax A116 Canvas HD. This smartphone comes packed with a range of high end features. It is also dual SIM enabled with dual standby support. OS & Processor This handset comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS platform. The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 comes with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor to perform smooth computing. This device also has 1 GB RAM to ensure smooth multitasking. Camera The camera resolution of Micromax Canvas 4 represents a significant upgrade from that of Micromax A116. This device comes with a 13 MP primary camera that has additional camera features like digital zoom, auto focus and LED flash etc. This handset also incorporates a whopping 5 MP front camera in it. Memory & Media This smartphone has 16 GB internal memory capability, of which 10 GB is accessible for users. The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 also has a microSD slot that supports up to 32 GB memory expansion. This smartphone also comes preloaded with a range of media features in it. Connectivity Being a smartphone, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is not short on connectivity features. This device lets users connect to the internet with the help of 3G, WiFi and 2G platforms. File transfer is facilitated through Bluetooth and micro USB port.
From the Manufacturer
Stunning Design and Impressive Performance
Stylish and functional, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is designed to impress you with its performance. Its 8.99mm aluminium body and super slim finish will let you make a fabulous statement wherever you carry it. The 5-inch HD LCD screen, with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and colour depth of 16.7M, lets you view images with amazing clarity. This Micromax Canvas 4 phone has a 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core processor, 1-GB RAM and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system that combine to give you an outstanding experience.
Gesture Control Functionality
The Micromax quad core phone A210 lets you answer calls and dial a selected contact by bringing the phone close to your ear. You can flip the phone over to put a call on silent mode or to put an active call on speaker. This smartphone allows you to increase or decrease the volume and adjust screen brightness with just a swipe. Use the M!Unlock feature of this Micromax dual SIM phone to activate the 'Blow/Shake to unlock' function. With this feature, all you have to do is blow on the screen to unlock the phone.
Stay Connected and Entertained at All Times
An apt phone for multi-taskers and business professionals, this Micromax android mobile phone lets you easily switch between two SIM cards. Designed to support Wi-Fi and super-fast 3G connectivity, this Micromax Canvas 4 white smartphone allows you to access Internet even when you are on the go. It offers an internal memory of 10GB that can be further expanded up to 32 GB. This proves sufficient for storing all your digital content. Its high-quality 13MP primary camera lets you capture images with utmost clarity, while its 5MP secondary camera proves useful for video calls.
- Camera: 13MP primary camera and 5MP front camera
- Display: 12.7 cm HD IPS touchscreen
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 10GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Battery: 2000mAH battery with 8 hours talk time and 220 hours standby
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
A really pathetic packed mobile,
with USB cable wont fit in, so much tight-
Mobile not detected in PC, Due to USB Cable issue.
Mobile getting heated in few min even without internet apps or many application being opened up.
Canvas 4 is really good mobile, but not sure why they played when it comes to me by giving a useless one...
I am really very happy with the build quality of the phone. Phone looks premium as well as sturdy for daily use.
People comparing it with CanvasHD should know why micromax is charging above the price of CanvasHD:
1. Gorilla Glass: This was one of my basic needs. I hate screen guards and Flip Covers, they tend to spoil the beauty of the phone. Saying that, Corning Gorilla glass was a one stop solution. It makes the display scratch resistant and unbreakable(ALMOST). Plus it is thinner than the conventional glass, making the display even more touch responsive and bright. It is priced higher than conventional glass as only one company (Corning Inc., USA) manufactures it. It is only available in high end phones.
2. Display: Agree that the same old 720p resolution of Canvas HD was a bummer, but considering gaming performance on PowerVR GPU, its enough. The display is more vibrant than Canvas HD and definitely better color reproduction (Better than Canvas HD even after 4.2update). 1080p screen would have been better but then the games would have lagged as the GPU could not process the graphics as per the required resolution. So the GPU-Dispaly combo in the phone is good
3. Build Quality: This is the USP of the phone. The phone is stylishly thin and curvy with aluminium banding as the icing on the cake. Phone is on the heavier side so feels good to hold and operate, not forgetting that the aluminium banding provides a better grip and more stability to the device, not to mention the protection towards falls..
4.Read more ›
Can't the pick up person check the item and give me refund? More over the customer service agent was not ready to help in anyway.
When I wanted to place another order for the same phone, the price was increased and when I asked her what to do she was speechless. When you cant send me a replacement then why cant you price match????
2.TO DO BUSINESS IN INDIA AND ELSE WHERE AMAZON SHOULD NOT SELL EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AS MICROMAX CANVAS 4.
3.SERVICE CENTERS ARE FOR THE SAKE OF CENTER.CENTERS AT INDORE TRIED TO AVOIDE AND IRRITATE BUYER.I FELT AS IF I HAVE COMITTED A CRIME THAT I BOUGHT THEIR MOBILE.FINALLY BY LOT OF EFFORTS I COULD DEPOSIT MOBILE WITH AYUSHI ELECTRONICS INDORE PHONE 0731-3251284.I HUMLY REQUEST AMAZON ,KINDLY DO NOT PUT IN TROUBLE BY SELLING SUCH SU-STANDARD PRODUCT OF SUB-STANDARD COMPANY AS MICROMAX,IT WILL TARNISH THE IMAGE AND EARN DISREPUTE AS WELL AS BAD NAME TO YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION .THE CUSTOMER WILL THINK NOT TWICE BUT MANY TIMES TO MAKE PURCHASE FROM AMAZON.REGARDS,
YOURS WELL WISHER CUSTOMER,
After 15 days I got my phone back.
But after 5 months it got again complained(Same Display Problem). I have not yet got the item back after repair.(30 days already).
Initially When I called them, they told me that it would take another 20 days to be get repaired.
When I called after 20 days they told me to please wait for another 20 days.(OMG!!)
I think you wont believe it.BUT Its TRUE!!!!
Their behavior seem to be like that they don't care about customers after purchase.I cant believe this.Such a poor service facility they have.
Think 100 times before buy micromax.(Once your phone get complaint then you will be having only time to call them:-()
I'm not cursing much on the phone.Meanwhile I'm very disappointed about the miserable service they provide.!!!
Looks good:gud config:music player too good: front camera is okay:sensor rocks:internal memory is remarkable..overall 4 out of ten.
I too dont have time to write so long, im just helping not to waste Rs 16000 now 13000. blowing app for screen locks works for 14 days, usb pendrive storage becomes unserviceable after 1.5 months..camera is not 13mp but its 10 mp...u will feel shy if u compare with samsung with 8 mp.free flip cover will scratch all ur screen guard. the volume up button is now unserviceable after 5 months...my colleague bought the same product..he too is facing the problem of volume down button...go for sony or samsung dont waste ur money investing here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its a supercool smartphone ever...
I m using it since last 3years.. still working good... cam quality superb.. vedio just gr8... all functioning.. good... worth..
Horrible mobile. Screen lags, power button doesn't work, storage space is deceptively less, crashes randomly.. All this in less than one year of purchasing.Published 3 months ago by Shivi
I've been using Canvas 4 for 2 years now and there has not been a single time that I faced issue with the cell. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nick Azavedo
Don't ever buy Micromax product. They have very bad service. If there is any issue with product then you will have hard time.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
5 mp camera of samsang is better than 13 mp camera of micromax canvas 4 a210.
Battery of this mobile is not good. It is a worse mobile.
Awesome phone. Using it from last year. Only problem is that it hangs sometimes (seen from last month). I dropped it 21 times from 2 ft height still no problem as of now. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Apoorva Ganguly