- Publisher: Cengage Learning India Private Limited; Second edition (1 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131530612
- ISBN-13: 978-8131530610
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (71 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ 140.00 Delivery charge
Mathematics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced) Trigonometry Paperback – Jan 2016
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1.This book provides theory which helps in building our concepts strong.
2.Lots of questions for practising after understanding the concepts.
3.Some more questions(high level) for Iit jee.
4.It provides Additional Dpp booklet.
5.This book offers application which is available for android and windows where we can practice tests.
6.Detailed Solutions for every question.But don't look at the solution directly at least spend 5-10 minutes then only look at the solution it will help you.
Cons:Right now i dont find any cons in this book
1. it contains huge number of questions ,examples and also contain full answer of each and every question
2 . All previous year question are included
3 DPP is also a plus point
4 you also get online test series on cengage app
5. Also few videos of writers of book in which they explains tha topic aur tricks . But these are few in number
6. Theory portion is also far better than Rd objective
Overall it is better than Rd Sharma objective and subjective by a greater margin