Lenovo Vibe K5 (Silver, VoLTE update)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa core processor, Adreno 405 (up to 550MHz 3D graphics accelerator or up to 465MHz) GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2750mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 32 hours on 2G, 15.1 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 322 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Twin high quality stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Dedicated expandable microSD card slot
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Lenovo Vibe K5 (16GB)
The phone combines brilliant performance with bargain pricing. Designed for multimedia enthusiasts on a budget, this lightweight smartphone offers 5-inch wide-view HD displays for rich, smooth videos. 4G LTE connectivity and an optional octa-core processor deliver blazing speeds for the latest games. Dolby Atmos enhances the whole experience with dynamic sound.How to update to VoLTE support
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to About Phone
- Click on Software Updates
- Download the latest Software Version and install it
Please ensure the battery level is at least 70% as the update process takes sometime. Please don't restart the device in the middle of the update.
From the Manufacturer
If Power is what you need, then power is what you get thanks to the new gen 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octa Core chipset. Combined with 2GB DDR3 RAM, it’s a powerhouse of performance in your palm.
See your daily playlist come alive with the Dolby Atmos virtualization and twin high-performance speakers. Music will never be the same again.
Equipped with a 12.7 CM (5) 720p display, every picture, every color and every detail comes alive to give your eyes a visual experience like no other.
Virtual Reality Treat
Powered by Theatermax Technology, movies & videos just got that much more immersive & life-like. Put on that ANTVR headset and dive deep into a world full of possibilities.
Turn on the Style
The category defining stylish metal body made of light weight yet robust metal is crafted to accommodate one hand usage. Available in silver, grey and gold it’s like making a style statement without saying anything at all.
Built to Last
The high density 2750mAh lithium ion battery (removable) is designed to provide you with ample power to breeze through your day with ease.
Customer Reviews on Lenovo Vibe K5 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Let's come to K5, Lenovo Vibe K5 is a very nice phone in terms of hardware as it has the latest Snapdragon 415 processor with the 2GB DDR3 RAM it also has dual speakers on the backside of the phone which are loud and clear, a better 13mp camera for the price they are offering and the best part of this phone is the way it looks. It is the sexiest phone at this price tag.
Good things about Vibe K5
-Look, it really looks sexy, The grip is not too good and not too bad but rounded corners are great. (Check the attached images.)
-Twin high-quality stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
-Fast 2GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB onboard storage.
-Compact in size.
-5-inch HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
-Dual SIM (micro+micro) Dual-standby (4G+4G).
-MicroSD card support expandable up to 32 GB. (dedicated slot)
-Very big and slim removable 2750mAH lithium-ion battery but to make the most of it, you will have to use greenify app and uninstall the apps you don't use and if apps are not removable then disable them otherwise battery backup is not good.
-Light weight to hold.
Bad things about Vibe K5
-Build quality, it feels a bit plasticky in the hands.
-There is no known screen protection.Read more ›
lets start with the bug first -
1. While calling on the other side people cant hear my voice for 4-5 second. But I can hear them properly. It happens every alternate 2-3 min while on call. And guys its not a SIM network issue. It started when I am using this phone and for every call. Again while calling other side cant hear my voice as sound is very low. Its a definate bug with the dual mic concept. This phone have noise cancellation using dual mic and that might be the culprit. 2nd mic cancelling the original voice also.
Now lets come to the pros -
1.Well camera is out standing comparing Redmi Note 3 ( My brother have it). Selfie is just lovely. well it actually modify your skin tone and looks prettier.
2. Light gaming is ok. I have played asphalt 8.
3. Display quality is so bright.
4. Battery back is good for moderate usage. Last a day. Redmi phones have much more battery life. But charging is very quick. 1 hour 15 min to charge from 0 - 100.
5. Forget 1 thing. No heating issues. While havvy downloading or mass copying device warms a bit. But guys its pretty normal for a smart phone.
I am glad if somebody get a help reading this review.
Better stick with Motorola or Panasonic...
Just compare with others and buy after researching.
1400Mzh performance is good to work in with 5inch display is simply great.
2GB RAM is ample to work with the om great applications with added advantage is it has 16GB HDD which is plenty to store and work on.
Camera performance is really smooth and stunning. With 2750mAh battery can work day long with this great piece.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3 Rating due to TOO MUCH HEATING issue if you start playing any normal games in 10-15 min.
Some times android will not working properly. Read more