Lenovo P780 (Deep Black, 4GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8MP primary camera with LED flash, auto focus, geotagging, touch focus, face detection and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM
- 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of 43 hours and standby time of 840 hours on 2G network and talk-time of 25 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Lenovo Service Centers
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lenovo P780 mobile phone quad core processor enables better multitasking, delivers a smoother Android experience and eliminates stutter when playing games or HD video on your smartphone.The Lenovo P780 mobile phone just keeps on going. A full function smartphone has never had battery life like this with its huge 4000 mAh battery delivering up to 25 hours on 3G, 43 hours' on 2G, and up to 20 days' active standby.Enjoy an amazing viewing experience with the Lenovo P780 mobile phone's 1280 x 720 HD resolution display with 294 PPI. The 178° viewing angle means you can show photos or video to a group of friends and they all can easily view.Android 4.2 takes the speed and simplicity of Jelly Bean to a different level - a completely new camera experience that's beyond smart, a new form of typing that helps you power through your messages, and much more.Enjoy a 8M auto-focus camera with LED flash. The 720p front camera also makes video conferencing possible when you are on the go.If you want to separate business and pleasure Dual SIM configurations on your Lenovo P780 mobile phone give you the option of having two phone numbers in one smartphone.4GB of internal storage can be extended up to another 32GB with a Micro SD card, giving photographers and music lovers, all the space they need.Reverse the normal Micro USB connection from the phone to another device, so your phone can charge other devices, and read & utilize data on a USB drive.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Lenovo P780 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
About the phone:
Weight: Its a 176g phone but dont feel heavy as what you would see on other websites.
LooknFeel: Amazing, since without me asking for review people have jumped onto the phone to provide good feedbacks
Battery: I guess dont need to say much, 2 days of easy batt life with 3G on whole day and then wifi back home.
Speed: Good enough but wont go gaga on it if I have to compare with my S3. For this money I cant expect more but I must say almost at par with S3.
Accessories: like screenguard, pouch should have been provided in the box since its not easily available in the market. Had to adjust a screenguard from another phone.
Issue: I see a small vertical line to the left when I boot my phone everytime as if it want to show me another screen to its left but thats not the case. Tried to search on web for it, I see some people encountering this issue. Lenovo, hope you may like to take this up ASAP.
Overall - Amazing phone and value for money. Battery life reminds me of my old Nokia phones which last real long without looking for powerpoints and laptops to charge them. Good job.
1. Very good display
2. Lenovo launcher & themes - refreshing look
3. Few interesting apps like lenovo power manager etc which are useful
Now for the cons:
1. Size is big for the pocket (well, I guess I knew it is big), but now I got used to it
2. Power button at the top, instead of the side: It would've been easier if it was provided on the sides considering the screen width. It was not so easy to operate it initially. Again, I got used to it now.
3. Needs a screen guard & a back case - screen guard is logical to avoid scratches. Even though the back is aluminum, it feels soo flimsy that it can get dented easily. To feel comfortable, get these two accessories. Sad news - they are not available that easily in local shops.
4. ** light bleeding ** - you can see white light towards the edges of the screen which is not good. It is not as bad as you see in cheap mobiles, still I do not prefer it. One of my old Sony mobiles (K750) had this issue which was worser than this. This is the only CON according to me. It is not affecting us in anyway, but should not be so.
Summary: I bought this phone just for it's battery life. If anyone wants a smart phone with extended battery life, this is the phone to go for.
Also you can answer a call by just taking it to your ear... GH
I strongly recommend this device for those people who wants their phone's battery to last very long. This is specially built for that.
Go for it with your eyes closed!!!
5 Star from me :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
1) Battery (You can optimize more, it lasts more than 2 days with Wifi, Games usage, etc.)
2) Performance (Quad core, good performance for heavy duty apps)
1) Default UI is bad (I use Nova Launcher from Play)
2) Unable to disable default Calender app notification. (Not a problem for people who dont use Google Calender App)
3) Flip Cover is hard to get for this model.
Screen is IPS type , very good. Android Jellybean is stable. I got it for 17499 but the price dropped to 16800 2 days after I received the phone.If you order I suggest you order scratch guard also along with it since it is not available anywhere here (Chennai)
2. Awesome Camera
3. Doesn't hang while using so many apps :)
4. Wonderful touch.
5. Audio is ok.
Have used this phone for two and a half years and was one of my best investments till date.
After the recent update P780 had become quite sluggish and the call UI stopped working.
Therefore I started looking for some good phones and have recently bought One Plus 2 and it is extremely disappointing.
I miss my Lenovo P780.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent battery life and performace. Good looks as well. Best phone in this price range...Better then Samsung as such. ThanksPublished on 16 July 2014 by Pankaj Bhalla
The reason I took this phone is Justified with great battery peformence + Dual Sim + Good Brand + goood PricePublished on 4 April 2014 by LNC
THIS MOBILE HAD VERY GOOD BATTERY BACK UP. EXCEPT THAT THE SIGNAL STRENGTH AND BROWSING IS WORST OF ALL ANDROID PHONES. I HAD ALL VARIANTS OF SAMSUNG INCLUDING NOTE,GRAND,Published on 15 December 2013 by HARANATH
Truly amazing battery life. Not a fan of the lenovo skin but I just installed another launcher from the play store. Great value for money.Published on 12 October 2013 by Param Mehta
this phone has superb battery back up ..handling is quite comfortable...only problem is lenovo should start supplying accessories like flip cover, screen guard etc.Published on 4 October 2013 by sham dodiya
Feature rich, reliable and very intuitive user interface. more than two days of battery time on average usage (my Galaxy Grand lasted barely 18 hrs). Read morePublished on 3 October 2013 by Sushil Mehrotra