It is worth for it's battery in my opinion. Other positives:
1. Very good display
2. Lenovo launcher & themes - refreshing look
3. Few interesting apps like lenovo power manager etc which are useful
Now for the cons:
1. Size is big for the pocket (well, I guess I knew it is big), but now I got used to it
2. Power button at the top, instead of the side: It would've been easier if it was provided on the sides considering the screen width. It was not so easy to operate it initially. Again, I got used to it now.
3. Needs a screen guard & a back case - screen guard is logical to avoid scratches. Even though the back is aluminum, it feels soo flimsy that it can get dented easily. To feel comfortable, get these two accessories. Sad news - they are not available that easily in local shops.
4. ** light bleeding ** - you can see white light towards the edges of the screen which is not good. It is not as bad as you see in cheap mobiles, still I do not prefer it. One of my old Sony mobiles (K750) had this issue which was worser than this. This is the only CON according to me. It is not affecting us in anyway, but should not be so.
Summary: I bought this phone just for it's battery life. If anyone wants a smart phone with extended battery life, this is the phone to go for.