Lenovo A369i (Black, 4GB)
- 2MP primary camera with panorama, smile detection
- 4-inch capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system with 1.3GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA)
- 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 14 hours 30 minutes and standby time of 288 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Delivers Powerful Performance
Get a faster and smoother smartphone experience with the functional and user-friendly Lenovo A369i. Powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor and a 512MB RAM, this smartphone lets you multitask with ease. Running on the Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, this Lenovo dual core phone comes with a multitude of enhanced applications. The dual SIM capability lets you use two different numbers on a single phone. Designed to offer a power-packed performance at all times, this phone is an ideal device for professionals as well as students.
Superior Display and Impressive Camera
Featuring a 4.0-inch WVGA display that offers a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, the Lenovo A369i mobile phone delivers crisp and clear images. Whether you watching movies, playing games or surfing the Internet, this smartphone is equipped to give you a delightful viewing experience. The 2MP rear camera of the Lenovo Android mobile phone lets you capture high-quality images and videos of the memorable moments of your life. Be it a friend's wedding, a family gathering or a party, clicking pictures on this smartphone is fun and effortless.
Ample Storage Space and Improved Connectivity
The Lenovo touchscreen mobile phone has an internal storage capacity of 4GB that can be expanded up to 32GB. Be it snapshots of a holiday or your favourite songs, this smartphone has sufficient space to store all your media files. You can use the Lenovo A369i black smartphone to create a Wi-Fi network for laptops, tablets and other devices. Equipped with a 1500mAh battery, this phone will keep going for long hours on a single charge. It offers talk time of 14.5 hours on 2G, 8 hours on 3G and standby time of 12 days.
- Camera: 2MP fixed focus rear camera
- Display: 4.0-inch WVGA screen
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core processor
- Memory: 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Battery: 1500mAh battery with 14.5 hours and 8 hours talk time on 2G and 3G and 12 days standby time
From the Manufacturer
Size And Comfort, Perfectly Balanced.
The Lenovo A369i comes with a 4” screen to offer a great multimedia experience at a budget price. It also a seamless and more responsive interface as it runs the AndroidTM Jelly Bean OS on its powerful 1.3GHz dual-core processor. Add to this its Dual SIM feature and you have a smartphone that’s fully-loaded for a steal.
- 4.0” Screen To Enjoy Multimedia Content
- Android Jelly Bean
- 1.3ghz Dual Core CPU For A Smooth And Responsive System
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Lenovo A369i Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this phone on 2 October 2014 and within 48 hours it was delivered good going Amazon, and for the past 6 month I have been using it as rugged as a phone can bare it.
Well my initial review was about functionality and features of this phone but in this review I am going to list the pros and cons is terms of Specifications, which I had to faced and observed after 6 months of usage.
• Pro - The display comes with approx 233 ppi pixel density which makes it crisp and bright.
Compared to other mobiles with this pixel density, it is good to watch HD movies and videos on small screen.
• Con - The screen size is mentioned is 4inch but the ration of screen to body is ~57.4%.
And the main con is when you tilt it to your right the screen is fades and on the other side it gets darkened, it orientation might vary depending on the positioning of the phone in your hands.
• Pro - As per the phones specifications listed on Lenovo's website it states that it comes with 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 14 hours 30 minutes and standby time of 288 hours, whereas for the past 6 months the reality is that with talktime and 3G usage on occasionally watsapp, utube etc it will provide you a healthy support for atleast 18-20 hrs and with continuous it can with hold upto only 10-12 hours.
• Cons - Well if you are watching a movie let’s say about 1:45min it will heat up pretty badly and if the brightness is full then the battery from 100% will drain in nearly half.
• Pro - Well with RAM of 512MB only 450MB is accessible, and with 4GB of RAM with latest phones this is not a PRO at all, but in this price of 3.Read more ›
This is a good phone from lenovo.Does not have any hanging problems like samsung phones. 512mb ram is enough to run almost all the apps.Got a good display with pixel density of 240.The 1.2 dual core processor makes the phone live.It has an internal memory of 4gb which provides a room for installing lotz of apps.It can even play 720p HD videos also without any lag.Its lightweigt compared to other competitors of this range. Loaded with 4.2.2 jelly bean OS.
A highly recommende product for all.
Camera quality is best
Dual Sim Support (2G and 3G)
Wifi Hotspot (can share internet with another phone)
Battery backup is normal
conclusion: This phone is best for normal users, can play normal end games without any issue. for tweaks please visit http://hlp4u.blogspot.in/
camera is good in daylight - not very effective in indoor lighting.
overall body build is OK- though not very strong.
rough use.. but will work still.
Camera quality is ok ok.
rest all Android features are fine. supports whatsapp and other web apps... works well on this...
Go for it if you want budgeted fone
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay product...did not realize that spending 400 more bucks would get me a double ram lenovo a1000...this apart the product is doing okay ..Published 2 months ago by Rajat
It's has been more than 2 yrs.since I brought this phone.and I have to tell u it's the best phone in this price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer