Lenovo A369i (Black, 4GB)
- 2MP primary camera with panorama, smile detection
- 4-inch capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system with 1.3GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA)
- 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 14 hours 30 minutes and standby time of 288 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Lenovo Service Centers
Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Delivers Powerful Performance
Get a faster and smoother smartphone experience with the functional and user-friendly Lenovo A369i. Powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor and a 512MB RAM, this smartphone lets you multitask with ease. Running on the Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, this Lenovo dual core phone comes with a multitude of enhanced applications. The dual SIM capability lets you use two different numbers on a single phone. Designed to offer a power-packed performance at all times, this phone is an ideal device for professionals as well as students.
Superior Display and Impressive Camera
Featuring a 4.0-inch WVGA display that offers a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, the Lenovo A369i mobile phone delivers crisp and clear images. Whether you watching movies, playing games or surfing the Internet, this smartphone is equipped to give you a delightful viewing experience. The 2MP rear camera of the Lenovo Android mobile phone lets you capture high-quality images and videos of the memorable moments of your life. Be it a friend's wedding, a family gathering or a party, clicking pictures on this smartphone is fun and effortless.
Ample Storage Space and Improved Connectivity
The Lenovo touchscreen mobile phone has an internal storage capacity of 4GB that can be expanded up to 32GB. Be it snapshots of a holiday or your favourite songs, this smartphone has sufficient space to store all your media files. You can use the Lenovo A369i black smartphone to create a Wi-Fi network for laptops, tablets and other devices. Equipped with a 1500mAh battery, this phone will keep going for long hours on a single charge. It offers talk time of 14.5 hours on 2G, 8 hours on 3G and standby time of 12 days.
- Camera: 2MP fixed focus rear camera
- Display: 4.0-inch WVGA screen
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- Processor: 1.3GHz Dual Core processor
- Memory: 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Battery: 1500mAh battery with 14.5 hours and 8 hours talk time on 2G and 3G and 12 days standby time
From the Manufacturer
Size And Comfort, Perfectly Balanced.
The Lenovo A369i comes with a 4” screen to offer a great multimedia experience at a budget price. It also a seamless and more responsive interface as it runs the AndroidTM Jelly Bean OS on its powerful 1.3GHz dual-core processor. Add to this its Dual SIM feature and you have a smartphone that’s fully-loaded for a steal.
- 4.0” Screen To Enjoy Multimedia Content
- Android Jelly Bean
- 1.3ghz Dual Core CPU For A Smooth And Responsive System
Customer Reviews on Lenovo A369i Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this phone on 2 October 2014 and within 48 hours it was delivered good going Amazon, and for the past 6 month I have been using it as rugged as a phone can bare it.
Well my initial review was about functionality and features of this phone but in this review I am going to list the pros and cons is terms of Specifications, which I had to faced and observed after 6 months of usage.
• Pro - The display comes with approx 233 ppi pixel density which makes it crisp and bright.
Compared to other mobiles with this pixel density, it is good to watch HD movies and videos on small screen.
• Con - The screen size is mentioned is 4inch but the ration of screen to body is ~57.4%.
And the main con is when you tilt it to your right the screen is fades and on the other side it gets darkened, it orientation might vary depending on the positioning of the phone in your hands.
• Pro - As per the phones specifications listed on Lenovo's website it states that it comes with 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 14 hours 30 minutes and standby time of 288 hours, whereas for the past 6 months the reality is that with talktime and 3G usage on occasionally watsapp, utube etc it will provide you a healthy support for atleast 18-20 hrs and with continuous it can with hold upto only 10-12 hours.
• Cons - Well if you are watching a movie let’s say about 1:45min it will heat up pretty badly and if the brightness is full then the battery from 100% will drain in nearly half.
• Pro - Well with RAM of 512MB only 450MB is accessible, and with 4GB of RAM with latest phones this is not a PRO at all, but in this price of 3.Read more ›
1. Overall a very good phone for the quoted price at amazon. Fully satisfied from what was expected & is delivered in the handset. Checked all features (except wifi). Each feature details below:
2. Battery: Recharged fully for the first time for 3 hours. Battery lasted for 33 hours before reaching 15%. Used 2G for 20 hours. Calls attended for 2 hours. Games played for 1.5 hours. Used single sim during this time. Disabled all unnecessary features like background sync, vibration on touch, animated wallpapers (live). After 8 to 10 days of use (completed 2-3 charge discharge cycles), now my battery lasts for 60-65 hours before reaching 15%.
3. Phone network: Good as I found. But in areas where there is less coverage, my old smartphone worked better. Could have been a bit better but satisfactory as at major areas we get full coverage.
4. 3g / 2G: Have tested both. Works fine. 2nd Sim might be enabled only for 2g as I see only GSM emborsed on the sim holder while primary sim holder reads GSM / WCDMA.
5. Screen: Pretty decent size. Touch is also sensitive (capacitive), good. Not an extremely bright & colorful screen like the 15k + phones but good.
6. Storage: Installed 4-5 applications, overall space available is 1.27 GB for installing apps, I still have 850MB+ storage available for installing apps.
7. Voice quality is also good, not less. Audible in crowded areas too.
8. Rig tone sound is also decent, not very less.
9. Used the games provided in the phone eg. Fishing joy & Diamond wonderland, works decently.Read more ›
I know that you must be fed up of the reviews which are nothing but the description itself. so here i am giving some out-of-the-way pros and cons...
1. Voice Recognition - voice recording and voice recognition is simply the best.
2. Camera - compared to 2MP, this camera is offers really good quality. for those who want to use camera just to take photos of the notices on the blackboard and of the pages of friends' notebook, this camera is more than enough!
3. Brand Name- the brand name matters as the accessories of Micromax and Karbonn devices are not easily available.
4. Extraordinarily fast processing- during usage, it had no lags whatsoever
and it worked really very smooth. for eg. when we capture a photo, it gets processed within a millisecond and we are ready to take the next photo ! but for the same thing, my friend's Micromax bolt A47 ( which has 1.3 GHz dual core processor ) it takes at least 2 second to open the camera....
5. Battery Life- for low to medium usage, the battery drops by 20% daily.
6. Touch- the touch is just awesome..
1. Viewing Angle- the display is almost IPS, but surprisingly, when viewed from vertically upward, we can't see ANYTHING ! that is really a headache for the gamers..
2. No System Upgrades- we have to use the same android version throughout which is pre-installed. even the flagship smartphones of Lenovo are waiting for upgrade ( courtesy- vishki.com )
those who want to use basic features of a smartphone, who are non- gamers and who want a long living meticulous device this is the best buy at any price range...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay product...did not realize that spending 400 more bucks would get me a double ram lenovo a1000...this apart the product is doing okay ..Published 3 months ago by Rajat