iPhone 6 Case, LUVVITT® [CLEARVIEW] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid Clear View Armor Series] [Transparent Champagne Gold] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel - Retail Packaging - Bumper Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Clear / Transparent Champagne Gold
|Sale:||2,399.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||800.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- ONLY FITS 4.7 INCH SCREEN IPHONE 6. Search our other listing for iPhone 6 PLUS version of the same item. Fits like a glove and mimics the design of your iPhone 6 to preserve the natural, naked look.
- Ultra clear hybrid case. Combination of a hard clear PC back and soft clear TPU edges on all 4 sides for extra protection while keeping low profile. Completely crystal clear.
- Hugs each and every corner of your iPhone 6 and allows you to get a better grip with excellent protection.
- Scratch-resistant coating will keep your help your case endure scratches and scuff marks more than a regular case. Longer life and cleaner look for your case and for your iPhone 6
- The wrap-around beveled edges provide a lip that is higher than the screen level to protect your screen from contacting the surfaces and provide a lay-on-table design.
Customers who bought this item also bought
#1 Rated Amazon Bestseller LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW is now available for iPhone 6 LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW protects your iPhone 6 while showcasing it's beautiful design. This transparent case combines a hard, crystal clear Japanese hard back cover with soft, shock-resistant German Bayer branded TPU edges to guard against scratches and bumps. Mimics the design of your iPhone 6 to preserve the natural, naked look. Hugs each and every corner of your iPhone 6 and allows you to get a better grip with excellent protection. The wrap-around beveled edges provide a lip that is higher than the screen level to protect your screen from contacting the surfaces and provide a lay-on-table design.It's very light and slim so you can enjoy your iPhone 6 without adding bulk and weight. Accessories Compatible and highly recommended to use with LUVVITT® Tempered glass for a completely crystal clear full protection (sold separately)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
When it comes to protection, I think this case gives a slight advantage over the Spigen because the edge material feels more resilient. I laid one on top of the other and they are both about the same size and thickness by look and feel. If there's a difference that can be measured (and I don't know if there is) I would guess this case is slightly more bulky than the Spigen but only by a fraction of a mm. Any difference is insignificant, IMO.
This case carries the rounded edges of the iPhone 6 design forward to the front lip that protects the screen and is smoother, whereas the Spigen case has a bit of an abrupt edge at the outer edge of the lip that projects to protect the screen.
The LUVVITT design feels nicer to hold. The Spigen case is a matte finish whereas this case has a gloss finish. Even though it's more glossy the material of this case grips your hand better (is just slightly grippy, but not sticky) and is less likely to slip out of your hand. The Spigen feels more "dry" (vs. "grippy").
This case has small buttons molded to project out a bit where it covers the iPhone's power and volume up/down buttons, whereas the Spigen case is smooth and only shows indented writing marks in the molding to indicate the positions to press. You can more easily locate the exact position of the buttons by feel with this case, whereas the Spigen case may involve more "hunting" for the proper positions.
The bottom openings for power and speakers and headphones have a bit of an edge to the mold that is inconsistent to the remainder of the deign which uses smoother rounded edges. (This is really a nit-pick, but I think they can do better).
Limited choice of sophisticated colors: The black and the blue a very nice (I bought both) but I would like to see more colors. The black looks nice with a gray/black phone, the blue is nice with silver/white, and the clear would look nice with any, but I'd like to see a gray or silver offering to go with white. Spigen has a nicer color selection IMO.
- the outer bumper totally encases the outer edge where many clear cases leave most of the top or bottom edge exposed.
- the bumper is a rubbery material but still very shiny, not a weird silicone powdery feel.
- it fits the 6 VERY well and doesn't appear too bulky or takes away from the feel/look of the phone. It mimics its design/shape well.
- Plenty of room for ports at the bottom, substantial room around the headphone jack.
- There's a hole for the volume on/off that is easy to get to with the pads of my finger which can be an issue for short-nailed people.
- The volume controls are encased in the rubber, something I used to hate but after looking at the build up and dents to those controls on my 5 which had openings for these features, I can deal with having to press just a bit harder. It should loosen up with time as well.
- Sufficient raise around the upper edge for screen protection.
- Sufficient raise for the camera, which now protrudes from the back of the phone.
- There are little "feet" that you'll barely notice on the backside of the bumpers that provide a slight protection for the clear back which I would imagine will get the regular amount of scratches from time to time.