LG Nexus 5X LG-H791 (16GB, Ice Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12.3MP primary camera with 1.55µm pixels/f2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, dual flash, IR laser auto focus and 5MP front facing camera
- 5.2-inch (13.2 centimeters) FHD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 423 ppi pixel density
- Android v6 Marshmallow operating system with 1.8GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single nano SIM
- 2700mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 17 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 300 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
6 months old nexus 5x with zero scratches on front and back with all new original accessories earphones is packed not used at all and all other accessories with bill and box still in warrenty till 22 feb 2017 and bill price is 25000 and carbon black 16 GB INDIAN Varient
From the Manufacturer
Introducing Nexus 5X
Capturing the soul of the Nexus family, Nexus 5X offers a 5.2-inch display, top-line performance, and an all-day battery1 in a compact, lightweight device that’s ready to take on the day with you.
Hitting the sweet spot
Beneath the 5.2-inch display is a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, for world-class speed at an affordable price.
A powerful camera that captures more light2
The larger 1.55 µm pixels capture more light, even in the dimmest conditions, for stunning images. A faster Google Camera app and smart Google Photos app will keep your memories at your fingertips.
Simplified security: One fingertip
Access is quicker and more secure with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back of your device. One touch turns on your phone and unlocks compatible apps.
Always new. Now running Marshmallow
Built from the inside out to make the most of the world’s most popular OS, with Android 6.0 Marshmallow right out of the box and automatic software updates as they’re released.
The best of Google in the palm of your hand
Your favorite Google apps come pre-installed. Search, Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Photos, Gmail, Drive, and so much more - it’s all there waiting for you.
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Display|| 5.2 inches|
FHD (1920 x 1080) LCD at 423 ppi
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating
|Rear Camera|| 12.3 MP¹|
1.55 µm pixels
IR laser-assisted autofocus
4K (30 fps) video capture
Broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual flash
|Front Camera|| 5 MP|
1.4 µm pixels
|Processors|| Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit|
Adreno 418 GPU
|Memory & Storage|| RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3|
Internal storage: 16 GB or 32 GB
|Dimensions||147.0 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm|
|Media|| Single front-facing speaker|
3 microphones (1 front, 1 top, 1 bottom)
|Battery|| 2,700 mAh Battery|
|Wireless & Location|| LTE cat. 6|
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)
GPS / GLONASS
CDMA: not supported
LTE (FDD): B1/2 /3/ 4/5/7/8/9/17/18/19/20/26/28
LTE (TDD): B38/40/41
LTE CA DL: B1-B3, B1-B5, B1-B7, B1-B8, B1-B18, B1-B19, B1-B26, B3-B3, B3-B5, B3-B7, B3-B8, B3-B19, B3-B20, B3-B28, B5-B7, B7-B7, B7-B20, B7-B28, B40-B40, B41-B41
|Sensors|| Fingerprint sensor|
Ambient light sensor
Android Context Hub
|Ports|| Micro USB Type-C|
3.5 mm audio jack
Single Nano SIM slot
|Material||Premium injection molded polycarbonate housing|
|Legal attribution and disclaimers||Final resolution of images may be less than 12.3 MP.|
Storage specifications refer to capacity before formatting. Actual formatted capacity will be less.
Size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
Android, Google, Google Play, Nexus and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
Customer Reviews on LG Nexus 5X LG-H791 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Display: It is fantastic. 423ppi. Human eyes are saturated at 300ppi. But when it comes to games and videos you can feel the difference in higher ppi screens.
Performance: It is great too. SD808 is a beast. I'm running Android N preview. Even with a beta OS, I haven't noticed a single lag.
Camera: This is the best part. Nexus 6P and 5X came with the same sensor for the back camera. And DXOMark (well-known camera rating site) rated the camera above the iPhone 6s (which costs 60K). Camera is awesome even in low light. Front camera is excellent.
Battery: Lasts for a day. That is great nowadays.
Software: Nexus - Stock Android + First in line for updates - Bloatware. I am running Android 7.0 which will take a year from now to arrive for other smartphones. Plus we get monthly security patches.
In the box : Charging adapter, USB C-C cable, USB C to micro USB adapter, SIM ejection tool, LG headphones with mic.
Fingerprint scanner: This is very fast. Someone made a comparison video which I viewed in YouTube. It even beat the iPhone 6S by a few milliseconds. Imagine the speed.
Charging: Charges completely within an hour. 3A is blazing fast. Similar to Qualcomm quick charge.
Connectivity to Computer: This is the only con. With USB C to C cable, it's very difficult to connect to a PC. You could use the adapter but it is very easy to lose. You might have to buy a USB A to C cable. Be very careful while buying it. Many cables are not compliant with the USB C standard. Search for Benson Leung in Google. He is a Google engineer.Read more ›
I Pre-Ordered it on 18th and got it last hour.Well its too early to put on a review,but still can't wait to give you guys my initial experience with it.
-First of all the design is really classy.Its not that attractive,though its decent and the build quality is superb.The poly carbonate back cover feels really comfortable in hands.Its matte finish.
-Its very light weight
-The display also is vibrant and surely you won't notice any pixelation.The 1080p display on it is by far the best i have seen.
-It comes with 6.0 MARSHMALLOW loaded and its really fluid and responsive.also the multitasking is good.
-Camera sensor is pretty good as of some quick pics i took.And the UI is the basic one which i don't prefer.Will download some other app and let you guys know about the quality.
-Finger print works flawlessly as usual as i have seen in oneplus 2.
-wait for more will, update it tomorrow.
Initial experience is very much satisfying.Do note that the USB cable you getting is USB type C on both ends .Do forget to buy a USB type c adapter or cable.
Also the charger you get with this is usb type C.So as of now you can't charge any other device except NEXUS 5X.
UPDATE 29-10-2015 [Full Review]
I have been using this device for sometime now and i am pretty much ready to give my full review.Before proceeding be-aware that i am not a nexus fan boy,nor hater But i loved NEXUS 5.And all the opinions written are solely my own,and not because of any fascination towards the brand,seller etc.
Please read the whole review to know if it's made for you.Read more ›
Earlier i have used Nexus 5/ Moto X Play/ One Plus Two. But the experience is so much amazing that i have decided never to use a non-nexus device in future.
1. Camera: If you are a camera lover, (especially low light photography)please buy this phone. This is by far the best camera(both in low light and day light) experience i have. It is better than OP2 and Moto xPlay's 21MP camera. The reason is Sony has provided the first of its kind camera sensors , to nexus team , ever used on any android device.
NEXUS 5x and 6P has same camera performance.
2. Fingerprint Scanner(FS): The best/perfect FS out in the market right now. It takes only 6 touch to configure and works every time. So it is better than OP2 which is good but not as fast as Nexus 5x. NEXUS 5x and 6P has similar FS experience.
3. Light weight: I do lots of surfing and watch videos. Both OP2 and Moto X play are good mobiles but they are too heavy(with silicon back case applied). After 10 minutes i feel like holding bricks in my hand. But with Nexus 5x i am so happy as it is very lightweight. 5/5 again. NEXUS 6P is much heavier than 5x.
4. Smaller size: Again after using bigger mobiles like OP2 and Moto X Play when i touched Nexus 5x, it was very pleasant experience. 5.2 inch screen is perfect for me. Neither too big not too small for watching videos and surfing. Nexus 6P is again much bigger.
5. Android M and future updates: Considering the track of Nexus 5(released in 2013 and received updates till 2015), Nexus 5x will receive all android updates till 2017. It means i can use it till late 2018 with updated software all the time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In first shipment it had yellow screen and its replaced. Phone is too good.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Shortage of Internal memory (no external card) and non-standard USB.Published 3 days ago by Jagmeet Singh Jaswal
16gb is pretty low by today's standards hopefully Google will scrap it this year with 32gb like Apple did. Plus ram is also just 2gb come-on Google what were you guys thinking. Read morePublished 15 days ago by vk14_
AmaZing phone. Fast and smooth. Best option for Android usersPublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
the price is too high... and it has noting to offer except for the brand name. i used it for one month the battery life was worst. Read morePublished 27 days ago by aman