amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_SG_AFS

Price:₹ 5,399.00

on 2 July 2014
Kent and Amazon have not sent anyone to install the water purifier as yet. It's been a month now. Poor after sales, service.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 January 2015
Never Buy a Kent Product, there UV does not work. I had an issue with their product and they did not care to answer me even after giving them proof of E-collee in kent filtered water.
PLEASE DONT BUY KENT and I am attaching here with proof of test report of KENT purified water.
22 Comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2015
Dear Amazon,
I request you to replace Kent Water Purifier or refund my amount.
You sent me a defected purifier.

1. The valves are fitted inside is wrong as per the diagram, activate sediment filter is at middle and carbon filter is at bottom so that the sedimentation is not happening, water is coming out from this filter is fully not cvlear. It was good by my last filter.
2. Kent service centre not yet attended when reported regarding this.
3. Forbes technician is showing the defect when reported regarding unpurification by this filter.

We have used three days the water purified by this filter. Amazon and Kent have to compensate us if any thing happen because of this.
Usually this kind of technicality has been not known by common man. You manufacture and give public with out correct quality control is a wrong method.
There is no indication to find out UV is running.
If the buzzer of the system is not working consumption of unpurified water will be dangerous.

KINDLY REPLACE GOOD ONE OR REFUND ME.

Regards
review image
on 30 August 2014
I have bought it like 2 weeks ago and its still not installed as there is no correspondence from Kent people. I have called like 10 people but still there no response. Plus lot of service people are taking very rudely.
11 Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2014
Received water purifier on 14th Aug'14, request made for installation on 14th itself. Till date no one has come to install it. Franchisee person is not taking the call. Complaint has been raised with Amazon customer service, but no revert. Its really frustation to followup with different stake holders for small but importatnt issue.

Without installation I cant use the purifier, just to get an additional discount I bought from Amazon, but end up buying more water from outside because of delayed installation.

I am a highly unsatisfied customer.
on 22 October 2014
I got this product from amazon for 4 k ( which is good price).

But installation costed me 1 k more, which is bad because the person will cross sell water prefilter which is required to filter dust and mud particles.

Its Hardly cost 500 rs per filter outside. But he charges 1000 rs at time of installation , which we can't say no to him.

So better buy the prefilter yourself before the installation time and provide it to him.

We could hardly use it for 1 year and its totally waste. changing filter will cost 4 k again now.

Don't get cheated like me.
11 Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 December 2014
I was thinking to buy this product but after reviewing the many complaints related to installation delayed decided not purchase this product.
11 Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 September 2014
15 days back I brought this purifier but so far none came for installation....
i tried calling Kent many times but no +ve response.... worst service by kent/amazon that i have ever seen before....
TOP 10 REVIEWERon 25 October 2016
This is the only Non Gravitational water purifier under 5k. I bought this after my 2 cousins bought it last year. I got it for 4299Rs(could have got it even less if I had bought now with SBI card). Anyway now more about the water purifier. I saw many customers complaining of bad service/installation so had initial doubts and fear,but then I contacted my cousins and they said they didnt have any issue at all so I bought it. I am staying in Thiruvananthapuram(capital city),Kerala. Here we found no issue with service guy who came to install. He called us up before coming and was rather friendly. I had a good experience till now,hope all the upcoming customers do get good service/installation.

What I found till now(3days of usage)
Pros:
1.Nice package
2.Compact size
3.Light weight as it is plastic made
4.Installation done within 48 hours of call
5.Installation done in neat clean manner
6.Installation guy pleasant and friendly
7.Seems to have all function of Eureka Forbes classic model at half the price
8.3 filter like Eureka Forbes classic model
9.Didnt find any issue in water taste.

Cons:
1.So far none

After using it for a while if there comes any issue will surely update

last but not least if you liked my review please click helpful.
review image review image review image
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2016
For those who are wondering why no one came to install the RO, Please go to Kent website and call the toll free no given on top right corner. CC person will ask the product details & Lodge an installation ticket. They will send executive to install RO free of charge.

I have done it the Same way. I hope it helps.