- Media: CD-ROM
Kaspersky Total Security - 1 User, 1 Year (CD)
|Price:||629.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||1,366.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Easy to use, automatically detects and removes viruses, Trojans, malware
- Keeps your device safe, secure, protects against malicious virus attacks
- Special offer on this product- chance to win Rs.1000 Amazon Gift voucher
- Daily 1 lucky customer will be choosen and will be e-mailed Amazon gift voucher of Rs.1000
- Offer valid up to 4th October 2017 and e-mails to lucky customers will be sent by 10th Oct 2017
- Secures PCs, Mac computers & Android devices
- Safeguards your privacy and your identity,Helps keep kids safe from Internet dangers,Protects your digital life from Internet risks
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protects your digital life against today's Internet threats, Delivers our ultimate protection - for PC, Mac and Android, Helps protect your privacy - from webcam spies & more, Safeguards your money when you're online banking & shopping, Secures your identity, photos, files & other digital assets, Protects your children against online dangers, Simplifies security management - across all your devices, Delivers efficient protection - so your devices can perform
From the manufacturer
Ultimate Security for your Devices
Kaspersky Total Security delivers our ultimate levels of security - protecting your privacy, money, Identity, photos and family against online threats and more. Whether you’re using your PC, Mac, Android smartphone or tablet, our award-winning technologies provide rigorous, real-time defenses against the latest malware and today’s threats.
With just one license to buy, you can protect your privacy, money & children on PC, Mac & Android.
- Protects your ‘digital life’ from Internet risks
- Secures PCs, Mac computers & Android devices
- Safeguards your privacy and your identity
- Adds security for online banking & shopping
- Helps keep kids safe from Internet dangers
- Manages all your passwords for apps & websites
- Protects photos, music and confidential files
- Delivers security without slowing you down
- Simplifies security management for all devices
Protects your ‘Digital Life’
Today’s Internet threats are more cunning than ever before. Kaspersky Total Security delivers award-winning security helping you to keep your privacy, your money, your identity, photos, files and your family safe.
Security for Online Shopping
Whether you’re using your PC or your Mac, our unique Safe Money technology automatically adds an extra layer of security whenever you’re online banking, shopping or using a payment website.
Safeguards your Privacy and ID
Kaspersky Total Security delivers proactive Anti-Phishing Protection that verifies websites are secure and prevents hidden redirects to fake websites. It prevents tracking of your web browsing habits and the capture of your personal information on your PC. In addition, Webcam Protection hinders hackers from using your PC’s webcam to spy on you.
Manages All your Passwords
With Kaspersky Total Security all your app and website passwords are securely stored and synchronized - so you can access them from your PC, Mac, Android phone and tablet, iPhone and iPad. You only need to remember one master password - to access all your passwords.
|Real-Time Blocking of New & Emerging Viruses & Spyware for PCs||✓||✓||✓|
|Proactive Detection of Unknown Malware and Rollback of Harmful Activity for PCs||✓||✓||✓|
|Safe Money, Two-Way Firewall, Parental Control & Advanced Identity Theft Protection for PCs||✓||✓|
|Privacy Protection Including Webcam Protection, Wi-Fi Security Notifications & Private Browsing Mode||✓||✓|
|Multiple Device Protection and Remote Security Management||✓||✓|
|Real-Time Antivirus & Anti-Theft Protection for your Android Table & Smartphone||✓||✓|
|Premium Mac Protection: Real-Time Malware Protection, Safe Money Technology and Parental Controls||✓||✓|
|PC Tools Including System Cleanup, File Shredder & Password Synch||✓|
|Online & Off Data Back-Up & Encryption as well as Password Management||✓|
|Free Technical Support via Phone, Live Chat, Email & Knowledge Base||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1. Total Security 2016 was perfect. But after 2017 upgradation one issue started to occur. Few websites ( especially Facebook) would not get loaded
beyond few scrolls. Photos won't get loaded and web page would display error message on left bottom corner. Solution to this problem is
switching off Traffic Processing ( Settings -> Additional -> Network -> Traffic Processing). But this will also cease other important features like
" Safe Money" . I had escalated this issue to Kaspersky support team. After numbers of to and fro communication they said they are aware of
this issue & they will fix it in next major update.
2. Safe Money application is superb a feature. This one is my favourite. Combining it with "Kaspersky Secure Connection" gives you massive level of security during online money related transaction. But this application has one peculiar drawback. If you are doing any online transaction from some merchant site ( for example take IRCTC), then online payment gateway will be opened in a separate secured browser. Now if transaction needs to come back to merchant site again after completion of payment ( think of IRCTC site, after successful payment, control comes back to IRCTC page and shows confirmation.) then this issue will arise. As payment is happening on a separate secured browser, connection to original browser gets lost. So it never returns back to original browser page ( i.e. confirmation page). So it results into one bizarre situation. Money will be successfully deducted but merchant site will not get any confirmation at that point. And it wont reflect on merchant site either. Normally things get sorted within 1-2 business days. Another way to avoid to this problem is - Add merchant site to that secured list. So, site will open in protected browser and for such case, control can easily return to original browser.
3. Product description is truly misleading & confusing. Normal assumption of "1 Year - 1 Device" phrase would be - licence is valid for only one device (ex : PC) for only one year. But what I found - you can use same licence for your mobile device too. So it becomes 1 year - 1 PC - 1 android ( not sure about Mac). If you have only 1 mobile to protect then no need to purchase "Internet Security" or Combo pack. Simple "1 Year - 1 Device" would be sufficient.