Intex Cloud S9 (Grey, VoLTE)
- 8MP primary camera with flash, panorama mode, face beauty, victory gesture, smile shot, voice capture, auto focus and 5MP front facing camera - Selfie Flash
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) HD with Finger print sensor, IPS Display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 267 ppi pixel density and 16.7M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.3GHz 64-bit quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3650mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Go Beyond the Possible
- 2GB RAM,1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor & 16 GB ROM* Combination gives it that raw power
- The Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow makes it utterly smooth & swift
- And with the superfast 4G VoLTE,steam videos or playgames at hypersonic speed
Focus on what's Important
The 8MP rear camera focuses on what matters. The 5MP front Camera with flash takes amazing pictures & will take that perfect selfie even in low light.So just smile & click
Details that Stand Out
The astounding 13.97 cm (5.5) HD display will just leave you speechless. The sheer brilliance of 16 Million colors makes it an irresistible spectacle.
Unconventionally Long Lasting
The 3650 mAh battery with a talktime upto 8 hours and a standby time of upto 300 hours makes it the perfect companion for all your adventures.
Sturdiness Got a New Name
The Strong & durable DragonTrail Glass protects the beautiful display from damage & keeps all your data intact.
Your Privacy is a Priority
- Protect all your data the smart way with the flawless fingerprint scanner which is placed beautifully on its smooth back
- The soft edges & classy design make it a stunning accessory to go with your style
- The beautiful curves and the amazing finish makes it difficult to put down
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Intex Cloud S9 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Seems like this review is helping a lot of people.That is why I am further enhancing my review by breaking the review into 2 parts.
Part 1 gives the review of the mobile with the Questions And Answers to Some very common questions and also solutions to some very common problems.
Part 2 gives detailed procedure on how to remove almost all the bloatwares (INCLUDING InMobi Services and InMobi Lockscreen) and make the phone bloatware and ad free safely without any risk.
So let's begin....
PART 1 (MAIN REVIEW WITH SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS)
(FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FORWARD BUY THIS PHONE)
The mobile has 5.5 inch 2.5D HD Display.The back texture is great and gives a good feeling.The phone has on screen navigation buttons.It has a metallic silver band around it which gives it a premium look.I have purchased the blue variant.
***FRIENDS! BE ALERT.THOUGH THE PHONE COMES IN TWO COLOURS,BLUE/GREY,THE BOX OF THE PHONE DISPLAYS THE IMAGE OF THE PHONE IN GREY COLOUR ONLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE ACTUAL COLOUR OF THE PHONE.AFTER OPENING THE BOX AND TAKING OUT THE PHONE,YOU CAN SEE IT'S TRUE COLOUR***
Accessories supplied in box:-
1.Obviously the phone with the battery.(Just kidding)
3.2000mah Fast Charger
6.Hard Protective Back Cover.
7.And the manuals and warranty card.
What else do you need??
1.5.5 inch HD display which is 2.5D.Read more ›
1) bloatwares- uninstall \disable those apps and restrict background data of these individual apps .so they won't empty ur data pack . And as long as u r using data from simcard bloat ware won't pop up unless u connect via wifi
2)intex keyboard looks very outdated- enable aosp keyboard from keyboard settings.
**Google keyboard from playstore also offers one handed use and short keyboard.
3) jio4gvoice app, calls/videocalls r disabled as it is available in default dialler - so disable volte from network setting permanently , then jio will be recognised as default calling app and video call option gets enabled.
4) use nova launcher for getting a feel of a Samsung phone
Will update after using the phone,
5)turn off screen overlay warning message- use install button unlocker app.I don't know the reason but this app can help u if u r too frustrated seeing that warning. I don't know the consequence of this app but it is available from play store itself. it helps u wen u r stuck.
Will update later. paracet3 at gmail
1# Try " always on amoled app" for old nokia n8 like screen saver clock
2# update : v10 official rom available at xda site
In Long: I usually don't go for any phone brand than Samsung (which I hate now), Gionee, Mi or Nexus (seems dead after Pixel). I almost ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for ₹11,000 but then I saw this, a new ray of hope, an Intex phone at almost 40% lesser price. Still, this phone is not suitable for brand conscious people, you might need to change your mindset before browsing mobile phones online. So here's what I loved (and hated) about this phone:
1. Super BIGG screen size (it's 5.5 and it looks FABULOUS!). Not to forget that it's 2.5D, feels good on the edges.
2. Immense battery capacity (3650mAH), note that the battery is not a normal Li-ion battery, it's a Polymer Lithium battery (LiPo) which is lighter and charges really fast. The battery backup is satisfactory for a 5.5-inch phone.
3. Airtel 4G works fine, not sure about Jio 4G verification thing (as mentioned by some of the reviewers) , I verified Jio on my previous phone and it works fine on this.
4. The fingerprint sensor is really good, it's perhaps the best in this range. If you've ever used the sensors of Coolpad Note 5, it's the same thing here.
5. Processor's fine, haven't experienced any lag till now. Tested Asphalt 8, NOVA 3, they all work fine.
6. Looks fantastic, premium look, the texture while holding feels really great, plus taking selfies by using fingerprint sensor is a gold experience.
7. Coming to selfies, the front camera is really good, there's front LED and the beauty mode does its job however, the rear camera is average, its not too good but not too bad (coming to the price range).
8. Stunning touch, the touch is really responsive, the screen feels smooth while tapping. Supports multi-touch.
9.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice looking phone. Light weight.felt happy for receiving good product with all inbox contents .thanks to amazon for their fair delivery.
A good phone in it's range. Read more
nice product, good camera, nice connectivity with jio network. good screen.so overall is Nice. I purchased this for my mom & mom liked it. As its easy to use.Published 21 hours ago by Amazon Customer
till date products work nice .. very nice in this price :)Published 21 hours ago by Amazon Customer
very poor quality fingerprint and not open gallery my phone not perched this phonePublished 23 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Mobile Phone Screen Touch Not working and i want to return it but my request not register on amazon site.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer