- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; First edition (17 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 933257393X
- ISBN-13: 978-9332573932
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 14.2 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (61 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,000 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on orders over 499.00. Cash on Delivery eligible. Details
+ 20.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Internal Security for UPSC Paperback – 17 Jun 2016
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
M. Karthikeyan, a reputed advocate by profession, is a standing Government counsel in various undertakings like the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) and Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation (TACTV).
At present, he is the honorary Director of Manidhaneyam Free IAS Academy. Over the years, Manidhaneyam has produced several hundred Civil Servants (IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS and other allied services). He has also authored books for UPSC Civil Services examination and various other competitive examinations with leading publishers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Book has following chapters. See and decide for yourself if fulfills your requirement or not.
Chapter I - Introduction
Chapter III- Naxalism
Chapter IV- North East India
ChapterV - Role of External State and Non-State Actors in Creating Challenges to Internal Security
Chapter VI - Costal Security
Chapter VII- Cyber Security
Chapter VIII- Money-Laundering
Chapter IX- Security Challenges and their Management in Border Areas
Chapter X - Organised Crimes
Chapter XI - Various Security Forces, Agencies and Their Mandates
• Internal security challenges that our country faces today.
• Factors that directly or indirectly lead to the emergence threats.
• Impact of various security challenges on the civil society and its peace and stability.
• Efforts taken by the Government, Civil Society and others to overcome internal security threats.
• Extracts from various reports of committees and commissions like 2nd ARC (Administrative Reforms Commission), Justice M M Punnchi commission, Justice Santhosh Hegde commission, Shri M.P.Bezaruah committee etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best in term of clarity and very easy to understand all the key concept. Need little bit of current events and issues to write excellent answer in mains. MuSt boOKPublished 17 days ago by subash p
Amazing book on Amazon. Everyone should have to learn this for India's internal security and it's challenges.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
covers most of the topics...lekin aisa bhi nahi hai ki aur kahin na mile...till now the best i cd read was chanakya coaching book on internal security.Published 1 month ago by Shubham Asthana
Covers the syllabus laterally but not in depth.good for beginners.Published 1 month ago by sahith reddy