- Paperback: 852 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Fifth edition (28 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935260363X
- ISBN-13: 978-9352603633
- Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 18 x 3.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (426 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Indian Polity 5th Edition Paperback – 28 Oct 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
a must for civil services! updated to the latest rules and regulations! --By ankshva on 30 October 2016
About the Author
'M Laxmikanth obtained his postgraduate degree in Political Science from Osmania University in 1989. He is the former founder and director of an erstwhile coaching institute
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- New chapters have been added to 5th edition :
1) Parliamentary Group
2) Judicial Review
3) Judicial Activism
5) Niti Aayog
6) Voting behaviour
7) Election Laws
- 4 new appendices have been added too
- Inclusion of Previous years questions of Polity from:
2014, 2015 and 2016 Prelims
2013, 2014, 2015 Mains
-Essentially the book is more comprehensive, it is visibly THICKER now (Check the pictures attached) and is more relevant for the latest trends of UPSC (given the unpredictability)
- Language of the book is extremely simple and straight forward and it still feels like you are being spoon fed by the author. This is great for students who are preparing on their own.
I recommend this book to first time buyers as well as those who have the 3rd/4th edition of this book.
Else, you can take photocopies of the additional material from Delhi bookshops. But must update the earlier version.
Please Hit the Like button to encourage Middle Class Reviews.
One the non avoidable books for UPSC exam preparation...
But Paper quality was't good.
@257 what u want
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The first book who gave you all about politics in India. UPSC candidate must read this bookPublished 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This one is what I was waiting For.
This is just the Bible of Polity.
Must Have It.
Don't Confuse Go for It!!
Best book for Indian polity. Go for it and fall in love with the Constitution........ enjoy the journeyPublished 2 days ago by Ehsaas Malhotra