- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; 2004 edition (1 October 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091906350
- ISBN-13: 978-0091906351
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1.9 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,055 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 1 Oct 2004
|Paperback, 1 Oct 2004||
Personal Development & Self-Help BooksDon’t let the bumps in your path deter you from achieving your dreams. Explore our wide collection of books on self-improvement to help you along. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books - most notably How to Win Friends and Influence People - have sold tens of millions worldwide and, even in today's changing climate, they remain as popular as ever.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
• This book is a classic. I have a very big library of non-fiction books and I consider this one to be in my Top 5 "must-read" books.
• This is much more than a book on communication. It will help you understand yourself and others. It will improve you in many ways.
• It will work for both personal and professional relations.
• And even though it was written decades before, the wisdom contained in it is timeless and it will always apply to all human beings.
• So if you have never read this before, and you are reading this now, then you must GET it, READ it and IMPLEMENT it in your life.
The Book Quality
• Comparing to the quality of the first copy that I had read from a different publisher many years back, this is way better.
• I got this for a ridiculous price of Rs.99. If you are getting it for Rs.100 to Rs.200, and you have never read it before, then go for it.
• There were no torn pages or cover as another reviewer had pointed out which may have been a rare incidence.
• However, if you have already read this multiple times as me and looking to get a fresh copy to keep on your shelf, then this may not be for you. The pages are a bit yellow. The size is a bit small (about 17.5 cm tall). I have to press a little hard in the center to keep both the sides separate to read on the inside edge of the right page.
• But again, if you have never read it, then there is no issue. Go for it.
You can see the pics for some content details and quality. While the pics may not show it clearly due to lighting, there is no problem with the readability of this book. You can read the text very well and you can clearly see that there are no torn pages or covers.
(Please mark my review as 'HELPFUL' if it has helped you in any way)
Now why should we read it ?
1. Because the world has become more connected then ever before and the only way one can have a great positive influence on others is by being a great communicator , and the book is like a bible on this topic !
2. It's not rocket science to understand that you need to be a great influencer and communicator to be successful in your life, irrespective of your field. And this book has very doable and practical steps one can take to become great at it .
3. Don't you think that the above two reasons are enough to buy a book that costs less than a MacDonald's happy meal?
So what are you waiting for , just buy the book, you will not regret the decision , I promise!
Of course you can thank me later ;)
No wonder why this book is best selling for last few decades.Go for it.
The book is about how you can get thinks done. 100`s of live examples, read it and when situation arrives, respond in the manner that Carnegie teaches. I am sure very we get into these kinda situations daily when we can not help anymore.
Read this book, i am sure you will get few examples outta this book to be applied in your life.
This advice is now enabling me to read other (vital) books in this manner, so that its lessons are implemented and not just be read for mere entertainment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
some points are interesting.And they do make sense, worth a read.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
This book probably one of the best book I've ever read. Easy to read and very applicable and relatable story. Great paper quality..Published 4 days ago by Lhakpa tsering
The paper and print qualities both are very bad, it looks like a photocopied pirated version. No reading pleasure at all. The publisher has spoiled a world class Book. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Ashok joshi
Look for similar items by category