- Item part number: Himalaya Herbals_Combo 1
- ASIN: B01M1GT438
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 September 2016
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #976 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
+ 55.00 Delivery charge
Himalaya Men Intense Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash, 100ml (Pack of 2)
|Price:||209.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||71.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Himalaya's intense oil clear lemon face wash is a soap free, herbal formulation that gently cleanses your face and removes excess oil
- It is enriched with Lemon and Indian Willow which helps clear excess oil, impurities and pollutants
- It is powered with active boost technology that increases the penetration of actives and helps in rapid action of the herbs
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Apply intense oil clear lemon face wash on a moist face and massage. Gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily. Indian willow bark extract is rich in polyphenols which are known to exert skin conditioning and protectant activity. The plant possesses antimicrobial and astringent properties as it is rich in tannins. Indian willow has been traditionally used to quicken wound healing and treat skin diseases.