- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Hodder And Stoughton (9 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444792490
- ISBN-13: 978-1444792492
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.1 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 101 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How Google Works Paperback – 31 Aug 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A blink view of what it is to work at one of the world's most successful companies. For that voyeuristic reason alone, it is worth reading
Schmidt and Rosenberg put much of their emphasis on people - how to hire, train, motivate, organise, reward the talent needed to run a company like Google
Plenty of tips on managing 'smart creatives'
An informative and creatively multilayered Google guidebook
This very popular read see the pair give an entertaining run-down of what working at Google teaches you, and how technology has changed the power balance between firm and consumer . . . food for thought
How to hire, manage, motivate, strategize and grow a business in today's disruptive world from Eric Schmidt, Google's executive chairman, and Jonathan Rosenberg, advisor to Google CEO Larry Page.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book is about the company, the practices it follows to stay ahead of the curve, the quirky reasons why they seem so fickle compared to the solid decision makers in their fields like apple and Microsoft and yet stay ahead.
The amount of references the authors make to substantiate their claims is extraordinary.
Good book. Wait for it to sell close to 350 ₹.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I learnt that businesses, at least the hi-tech ones let's say, are...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Business, Strategy & Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries & Business Sectors
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management