- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 9.8 x 2.8 cm ; 41 g
- Item model number: 047400140363
- ASIN: B000MN95AQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (228 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
Gillette Venus Razor for Women
|Price:||199.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Style Name: Pack of 1
From the Manufacturer
Venus has designed a number of technologies that are specifically designed for women:
- Three Spring Mounted Blades - The inclusion of three blades, which were designed to improve the efficiency of the system. Benefit: Each blade is independently mounted on springs, allowing a constant adjustment to the contours of the body
- Indicator Strip - A blue strip with Aloe vera and Vitamin E, which fades when you are no longer getting the optimal Venus shave. Benefit: Enhances the lubrication and helps hydrate the skin
- Pivoting Razor Head - A front pivot system allows the razor to move over curved areas independently of the handle. Benefit: The flexible movement helps avoid nicks and cuts
- Honeycomb Guard - Complementing the oval shape is the honeycomb guard and cap that further adds to the cartridge by providing a soft cushion. Benefit: Helps the blade glide over the skin easily
Steps involved in shaving:
You can follow the steps below for a close and smooth Gillette Venus shave:
- First, soak the hair in the shower for 2-3 minutes to soften it
- Then, lather up with a shaving gel like Satin Care gel. The shave gel helps retain the water in the hair and makes sure that the razor glides easily over your skin, protecting you from potential nicks and cuts
- Always use a light touch and don’t press down. Shave your legs from the ankles up. For your underarms, shave from all angles—up, down and sideways
- After shaving, it’s always important to moisturize. It helps keep your skin hydrated, not to forget glowing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
With the Venus razor, shaving is a breeze. Just put the razor on your leg, it will angulate itself. Then draw it towards you with a not-so-hard hand. You will not even realise when it happens but you would end up with a patch of smooth skin. No tugging, no nicks. So on and so forth you go around your leg. There would be no missed hair. No double takes required.
After you’re done, rub your hand over your leg, especially in the direction opposite to your hair growth. If you had exfoliated before your shave, and don’t have any bumps from ingrown hair, etc., I promise you will not feel anything. It is as close a shave as can be. I was surprised by how smooth my skin felt after my first use. There was no way to tell I had shaved and not waxed.
Pros of Gillette Venus Razor:
All the pros of shaving over waxing.
Very efficient – no missed hair, no re-shaving required (triple bladed).
Very safe, no nicks or cuts (pivoted head, cushioning).
Long lasting, I have used mine for months now, and still don’t feel the need to renew.
Refillable- cartridges available easily.
It's a blessing for those who hate waxing and would like a smooth razor for a pleasant change. :)
it is a bit on the expensive end but it's still worth it.
delivered on time and in good condition.
Most women feel that using a razor makes hair grow fast, that is incorrect - a razor is used more frequently because it does not remove the hair from the roots unlike the other two. And it definitely does not make the hair thicker or coarser. So cheap, everyone must at least keep one for emergencies
I've used the older Gillette Sensor Excel for women & coming from that, the Venus is definitely an upgrade. They've streamlined the design while still making it ergonomic. I feel like the handle is the right size & the rubber grips are useful to help prevent slipping & cutting yourself.
The Aloe Vera / Vitamin C patch must be helping, because I do not feel this razor at all! It's just a painless glide that leaves me with soft, smooth legs. I've been using it for a month but it hasn't gotten blunt, each refill blade will last quite a while. This is one of the best razors I've ever used & at under 200 it's total value for money, I highly recommend it! I hope Amazon starts stocking the refill cartridges too. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very nice and easy way to remove your hair but growth is fast when compare to waxing. over all it is good and best onePublished 6 days ago by sahitya
way too good....
reaches to the places where you can't reach with usual razor and easily you can complete the process even at the areas you can't see.