Generic 2.5D 0.3mm Pro HD+ Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Intex Aqua Life II
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint Temper Glass
- Protects your screen from daily scratches, dust, scrapes, and normal signs of wear.
- Attaches smoothly with a self-adhering surface and leaves no residue when removed
- Precision-cut Design for Easy Access To All Buttons And Ports.
- NOTE -Images Are for Reference Purpose Only, Color and cuts for camer Might Slightly Vary.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable.
Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner surfaces into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (aka: annealed glass) creates. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. As a result of its safety and strength, toughened glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, mobile screen protectors, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware.