- Product Dimensions: 30 x 21 x 6 cm ; 181 g
- Item model number: FAELA4 AC DD
- ASIN: B00PV987AK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 November 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,798 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Fabriano Elle Erre A4 (Pack of 2) (Assorted Bright & Soft Combo Pack)
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- * Made at the renowned Fabriano paper mill in Italy. * Mouldmade. * Acid free.
- * Vibrant color pallette. * Hard surface. * 220gsm / 80lb cover. * Smooth on one side, subtly textured on the other.
- Ideal for pastel and charcoal, calligraphy, silkscreen, or pen & ink; and suitable in particular for schools, graphic designers, poster artists and all graphic and technical paper uses.* Size A4. * Pack of 2 each of 6 Sheets.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour: Assorted Bright & Soft Combo Pack
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Fabriano Elle Erre is a hard and rigid heavyweight card stock paper. This is a series of coloured paperboard, manufactured in pure cellulose in conformity with the ISO 9706 "Long Life" regulation. Produced with 100% of E.C.F. pulp (Elemental Chlorine Free), F.S.C. certified (©1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.) from forests responsibly managed respectful of environmental, social and economic standards. An ample and vivacious range of colours. It lends itself to different uses because of its two surfaces (rough at the back and smooth in front) and its characteristics, the more textured side is a great choice for pastel and charcoal, the smoother side for calligraphy, silkscreen, or pen & ink; and suitable in particular for schools, graphic designers, poster artists,Greeting card and all graphic and technical paper uses.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Suits for soft pastel work as well.