Micro Drone 3.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mobile App Features + Remote Control Capabilities
- The 720p resolution on the Micro Drone 3.0 means that it can shoot in HD, although at the lowest quality HD available
- Battery capacity is the most accurate way of determining overall battery life, and with a 450 mAh battery
- With a wingspan of 145 mm, or 5.7 inches, this is one of the smallest drones available. The Micro Drone 3.0 is slightly below average in weight, weighing in at 56 grams or 0.1 pounds. As far as color goes, it is only available in black
- Lower Payload = Longer Flight Time
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Micro Drone 3.0: Flight in the Palm of Your Hand It's small, smart and streams HD footage to your phone, that's just the beginning of Micro Drone 3.0
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I noticed that the prongs that you plug the battery into the device with long flimsy tips and easily moved this is problematic for the design. It lasted 15 minutes now it's back in the box and going back. Do not buy not worth the money. They need to go back to the design and make some serious upgrades. I'll be going back to holystone that's a cheap drone but at least you know what you're getting and it works.