- Item model number: energizer_NH15RP2_EN_2300Mah
- ASIN: B006QV78DE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 26 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #97,400 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Energizer Rechargeable Battery NH15RP2 EN 2300 Mah
|Price:||650.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Capacity 2300 mAh Upto 6X Longer Lasting
- Cycle Life 100's and 100'sof charges
- Charge RetentionHolds charge upto 1 year
- Upto 5 Years Battery Life
- NIMHBatteries, 2300 mAhPre-Charged
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Energizer Recharge Batteries are the reusable power you can depend on! The New recharge AA is ready when you are in devices you don't use as often like flashlights and remote controls and provides more power by being able to be charged up to 250 more times. Great for use in your household devices, such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls, flashlights and portable audio players. For best results, pair your Energizer Recharge batteries with Energizer chargers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Bottom Line : It's ideal for clocks, toys, and other stuff that don't use much power. For mice and keyboards etc., you might wanna look somewhere else with batteries having a low self discharge.
I bought them fro Tiger Trail & it was an Amazon Fulfilled service.
I'm looking for a help who can solve this.....