- Free Shipping for all orders above Rs.1000 from ElementzOnline store. No extra shipping charges for additional items. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Elementz L293D Ic Based Dc Motor / Stepper Motor Driver Board For Raspberry Pi Arm Arduino Avr Pic 8051
|Price:||129.00 + 69.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Please buy ORIGINAL product from ElementzOnline store. NO SUPPORT / REPLACEMENT will be given for FAKE / CLONE products sold by other stores
- COMPATIBLE WITH ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc - Can provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V.
- With Terminal Blocks for connecting motors & power supply and Berg Sticks for control signals from microcontroller
- Can control 2 DC Motors, their direction using control lines and their speed using PWM.
- See listing images for connection details
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Elementz Engineers Guild Pvt Ltd|
|Item Weight||9 grams|
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Motor Driver Board is designed to Work with L293D IC. The L293D is a popular motor driver IC designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. Compact L293D Motor Driver Board makes it much more convenient to use. With Terminal Blocks for connecting motors & power supply and Berg Sticks for control signals from microcontroller This is most commonly used driver circuit in robots. This can control 2 DC Motors, their direction using control lines and their speed using PWM.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However chip is not working at all for me, with all the right connections.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cheap quality module. One of the two motor output stopped working on second day itself.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Worked just as intended to. Saved my robo race.. Go for it for ur DC motors!!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Which is given in description of this product, I received the different one it's not same.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Its a good quality product but i recived a Item which is different frm the image given ...Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
No PWM, and the power inputs have to be connected using female end jumper cablesPublished 6 months ago by Jayendra