- Item Weight: 100 g
- Item model number: BREADBOARD_GL12
- ASIN: B00MC1CCZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 145 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #30 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Elementz High Quality Nickel Plated 840 Points Bread Board or Solderless Piecesb Circuit Test Board, White
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||100 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||BREADBOARD_GL12|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
A breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R and D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.