- Item part number: DFH-0026_1Kg
- ASIN: B01N18FWL6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,643 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Dry Fruit Hub Watermelon Seeds (Tarbooj) - Pack of 1 Kg
|Sale:||450.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||180.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Watermelon seeds contain both polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that are extremely useful in protecting you against strokes and heart attacks. These fatty acids also help lower 'bad' cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid in watermelon seeds are useful in proper functioning of brain. They also help in controlling homocysteine levels.
- Iron is an important component of watermelon seeds that helps prevent anemia. Iron content in these seeds is also beneficial in converting calories into energy.
- Watermelon seeds are rich in magnesium that helps maintain muscle and nerve functions, as well as promote bone, heart, and immune health.
Frequently bought together
Dry Fruit Hub is the ultimate store where you can buy watermelon seeds online from the convenience of your home.These seeds, from their appearance, may look like any other seeds but are extremely tasty and nutritious. All in your family will love having these seeds in different forms.
Watermelon seeds can be eaten directly as a snack after drying them out completely. You can also sprinkle them on your salad or mix them in soups or yogurt. These seeds are also often used in sandwiches.
When you properly store watermelon seeds they can easily last up to several years. For this, you need to keep them in an airtight jar and keep in a cool and dry place. You can even refrigerate them.