- Item part number: DFH-0090_1Kg
- ASIN: B01NB0K4IK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #290 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Dry Fruit Hub Pumpkin Seeds - Pack of 1 Kg
|Sale:||799.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||351.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Nearly half of your daily requirements of magnesium can be obtained by eating a quarter-cup of pumpkin seeds. Magnesium helps promote heart health, synthesis of DNA and RNA, proper bowel function.
- Provides greater immunity.
- Improves prostate health.
- Helps regulate insulin levels and thereby reduce chances of diabetes.
- Benefits postmenopausal women as the natural phytoestrogens present in pumpkin seeds help decrease headaches, lower blood pressure, reduce hot flashes and joint pains, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you want to buy dry nuts there is only one place where you can get it all, right from the comforts of your home - Dry Fruit Hub. Among different dry nuts and fruits you can get on this platform are pumpkin seeds. These seeds may appear like any other seed but are extremely beneficial to your overall wellbeing. They can be used easily and can be stored for longer periods.
Roasted pumpkin seeds make for a perfect snack and can be had directly. You can also consider adding these seeds over savories and sweets. You can also add spices and make them a spicy snack.
Pumpkin seeds need to be refrigerated in an airtight container if you want to have their shelf life extended. Another option would be to keep these seeds in a covered container in a cool and dry place.