- Item part number: DFH-0014_250Grams
- ASIN: B01NB09U12
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,572 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Dry Fruit Hub Poppy Seeds (Khas Khas) - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||330.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||145.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Poppy seeds are extremely beneficial in treating inflammation, quenching thirst; reduce irritation of the stomach and fevers.
- They can help soothe neuralgic and muscular pains. They can also be used for treating rheumatism.
- The milk extracted from these seeds can be taken with honey for curing insomnia.
- Ground poppy seeds can be mixed with lime juice for treating dry itching. - See more at: https://www.dryfruithub.com/poppy-seeds-khas-khas.html#sthash.338Ys4mn.dpuf
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Dry Fruit Hub makes it possible to buy poppy seeds onlinewithout any hassle. Poppy seeds are well-known for their taste and nutty aroma. Why is it so popular with Indians? They are useful in adding flavor and rich texture to a variety of dishes. Plus, they also have plenty of medicinal properties, thereby making them highly suitable for everybody in the family.
Poppy seeds are used in preparing a number of dishes. For example, they can be used to garnish rolls and breads, salad dressings, pastry fillings and sauces, etc. They are also used in preparing certain kinds of desserts.
Poppy seeds can be used for long periods when you store them in an airtight container in a cool and dry place. Make sure you keep them away from moisture.