- Item part number: DFH-0037_250Grams
- ASIN: B01N6YGIWW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31,498 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Dry Fruit Hub Nigella Seeds (Kalaunji) - Pack of 250 Grams
|Sale:||199.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||100.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Helps reduce the frequency of seizures in children.
- Regular consumption of Nigella seeds helps reduce blood sugar levels. Therefore, those suffering from type-2 diabetes can benefits a lot in consuming these seeds.
- Nigella seeds have the ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Their ability to fight colon cancer is quite well-known.
- They have many heart-protective qualities and therefore, in having them regularly you can prevent heart attacks.
- Nigella seeds contain a compound called thymoquinone that is beneficial in inducing apoptosis in leukemia cells.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you want to buy Nigella seeds online, then Dry Fruit Hub is the online store to visit. Also referred to as 'seed of blessing', Nigella seeds are considered one of the most beneficial herbs of all time. They are widely used in preparing a variety of traditional dishes including pickles.
Toasted Nigella seeds are often used in preparing citric pickles for balancing the flavour as well as improving digestion. They are also often used in preparing spice mixes. Nigella seeds are also tossed onto breads, salads, pastries, and savoury biscuits.
To get the best out of Nigella seeds, you need to store them in an airtight container in a cool and dry place, away from moisture.